1/6 Hot Toys - DX23 - The Mandalorian: Luke Skywalker (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too much of his father in him, indeed.

MANDO LUKE 05.jpg

Thanks! Is it this one? GangHood 1/6 Scale Asian Muscle Body 2.0 Version
This Luke sculpt has its own seamless neck. Wouldn't be compatible with that body.

I've been looking for good bodies lately and I found this Worldbox asian body: WorldBox AT042 1/6 Scale Asian Figure Body Looks very promising but not released yet.
reason you need a body? or are you kitbashing? the main difficulty would be a body short enough. i dont know the height of the worldbox body. i have the zctoys asian body it is normal height.

reason you need a body? or are you kitbashing? the main difficulty would be a body short enough. i dont know the height of the worldbox body. i have the zctoys asian body it is normal height.

Yeah I'm kitbashing an alternate version of this Luke.

I've had this figure for quite a while, just sitting in the closet, but I did some display rotating yesterday and finally put it out. I went with a simple pose of Luke when he first picks up The Child and looks at him, as I thought that was a cool moment. No doubt Luke was thinking of Yoda.

I know these photos aren't the best. I usually setup a table with a black backdrop, but I was feeling lazy and just snapped a few quick photos in the detolf.

View attachment 20240114_202041.jpg

View attachment 20240114_202003.jpg

View attachment 20240114_201909.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys. I got my Mando Luke last week (standard edition), but there's no batteries in the box - and it's been a bit of a pain to source the right ones here in Australia. It looks like others have batteries in a small rectangular case. I have the empty slot. Is this a common thing with HT, or maybe someone pillaged my box - which means I have to do a stocktake?

Thought you aussies had issues regarding toys and batteries... cannot recall the name of the whole batteries kill people stupidity
Edit . here you go: New Australian laws on button batteries take effect today
Ug...you're kidding. Why am I not surprised? Guess that explains why I can't even get them on Amazon.

Thanks for that. Guess I'd better hit some seedy bars and and try to score some of this contraband.

Got this opened and being brutally honest with myself, I only really like the head and Grogu, and DT bust... I'm thinking I should sell off the figure with a different head, what would be a reasonable ask for that? Complete fig with downgraded head and no grogu

Hey guys. I got my Mando Luke last week (standard edition), but there's no batteries in the box - and it's been a bit of a pain to source the right ones here in Australia. It looks like others have batteries in a small rectangular case. I have the empty slot. Is this a common thing with HT, or maybe someone pillaged my box - which means I have to do a stocktake?
I get cell batteries off ebay. Very easy to find all of the different types that HT use.

I get cell batteries off ebay. Very easy to find all of the different types that HT use.
Thanks. Yeah I tracked some down in the end. Now I have a light up lightsaber.

I notice the saber starts off bright but dims slightly after a couple of minutes of use. Not a deal breaker, but has anyone come up with any mods for this?

Back