1/6 Hot Toys - Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - Scarlet Witch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted a week ago.

This is the same person that did the body swap (and possibly the re-rooted hair? ) on the Wandavision one.

Edits: One in Mandarin

Note: Timestamp 4:49/4:50 - It looks like MoM Liz is reusing the Hathaway Catwoman body??

Other in Korean

Here's the snap with all four existing Scarlet Witches as of now.

Screenshot 2024-04-07 115146.png

Last edited:
I know, the New Age of Avengers suit is missing from the above. Even though it was labeled a Special Edition version, how quickly did that got snapped up (for those that have it in their collection)?

I know, the New Age of Avengers suit is missing from the above. Even though it was labeled a Special Edition version, how quickly did that got snapped up (for those that have it in their collection)?
I had no trouble to get it upon release

It was not hard to get at the time but then became sought after (along with CW) until the WV, MoM, and EG versions were released.

Back