1/6 Hot Toys - CMS 011: Boba Fett Arena Suit (Toy Fair 2022 Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toys Wonderland is offering 30 of these on 18 November starting at 03:00 GMT. $255 USD.

Just got an e-mail from them advertising it.

i got mine already but for some of you still wanting it…. Good luck!

Looks like it is up now. Add to cart, boys!

9557FF81-7B01-4D0E-95F4-649BE2B047F9.png

still on the Waitlist but Sideshow sent some of use emails the Waitlist will not convert, or the Arena Fett figure will never be available to us

but I will still have the figure on my waitlist, cause you never know, Sideshow could find some extras

I left my name on the waitlist also, cuz you just never know…however, I really wanted this one and didnt even see it until it was too late to order. So I placed an order for one of the ToysWonderland ones they offered last week.
According to the “shipping” info it is still processing for shipment but I read the fine print and it says something to the affect of “USA and Canada and…are not providing shipping info on post materials…”. So I have no idea when to expect it.
Does anyone else have any relevant information on having something from TW shipped to the USA, I’m in Wisconsin if it has any bearing.

I left my name on the waitlist also, cuz you just never know…however, I really wanted this one and didnt even see it until it was too late to order. So I placed an order for one of the ToysWonderland ones they offered last week.
According to the “shipping” info it is still processing for shipment but I read the fine print and it says something to the affect of “USA and Canada and…are not providing shipping info on post materials…”. So I have no idea when to expect it.
Does anyone else have any relevant information on having something from TW shipped to the USA, I’m in Wisconsin if it has any bearing.
I’m in Illinois and haven’t had a problem with TW. Which shipping option did you choose?

I think it was regular post if im not mistaken. I didnt opt for anything fancy or expensive. Lately it seems that when I pay for “faster” shipping, there is always some caveat that is included and the delivery takes just as long as the cheaper route.

Thanks endor1. I think it will work out just fine. Maybe a slight nervous just because I have never ordered anything directly from Hong Kong that I am aware of. But it looks as though the company is reputable. Slow maybe, but reputable. It is a bit confusing when it sits there saying “Preparing to ship” for over a week, but I think some folks have seen that with Sideshow too. I have received ALL my figures, about 22 now, all from Sideshow so I have some trust built in my mind there. This is just a new experience, thats all.

Back