1/6 Hot Toys - CMS 011: Boba Fett Arena Suit (Toy Fair 2022 Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that's about it for waitlist conversions. We might see a random one out of the blue at some point, but I think this one is long gone.

Though, his price secondary market has been dropping between people moving on to newer shiny and the large amount of people that bought this to flip in the first place.

I think that's about it for waitlist conversions. We might see a random one out of the blue at some point, but I think this one is long gone.

Though, his price secondary market has been dropping between people moving on to newer shiny and the large amount of people that bought this to flip in the first place.
Maybe. I remember waiting to order the original deadpool and BvS armored batman until they waitlisted and maybe after a year sideshow cancelled my orders, then that following weekend they magically found them in the warehouse and emailed me.

Morale of the story was its not over until its over.

Maybe. I remember waiting to order the original deadpool and BvS armored batman until they waitlisted and maybe after a year sideshow cancelled my orders, then that following weekend they magically found them in the warehouse and emailed me.

Morale of the story was its not over until its over.

Like I said random conversion. All kinds of stuff randomly comes back.

I think we're long past the point where I'd depend on the waitlist to get a hold of this though.

F4EC91A9-1E0B-482C-B842-D7404C2F34A5.jpeg
Fresh delivery!!
23CAF597-CA56-44E6-973C-E9B56E11DBBC.jpeg

yeap, I just got the same email. pretty bummed out
but the email did include 20% off code for certain items

Same. I got on late, more of a Why Not? when I jumped on.

Coupon seems crap though, its the same In-Stock stuff they're trying to push out the door.

Same. I got on late, more of a Why Not? when I jumped on.

Coupon seems crap though, its the same In-Stock stuff they're trying to push out the door.
Are you trying to say you dont want the holographic iron man and the rescue figures? :)

yeap, I just got the same email. pretty bummed out
but the email did include 20% off code for certain items
it'll be ok, they will just do a 2.0 of this in a year anyway.

The only fett I wish I had bought was the holiday fett and maybe the old kenner paint scheme version.

My problem was that I already had the medicom fett, the sideshow 1.0 fett, and the hot toys ROTJ fett so I didnt think I really needed anymore.

That white prototype ssc fett was also nice.

it'll be ok, they will just do a 2.0 of this in a year anyway.

The only fett I wish I had bought was the holiday fett and maybe the old kenner paint scheme version.

My problem was that I already had the medicom fett, the sideshow 1.0 fett, and the hot toys ROTJ fett so I didnt think I really needed anymore.

That white prototype ssc fett was also nice.
I own them all except for the arena suit version.

I thought it might be a long shot, but yeah that's not what you want if you join now.

Last edited:
Back