1/6 Hot Toys - CMS 011: Boba Fett Arena Suit (Toy Fair 2022 Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been on the waitlist for a few weeks hopefully it'll convert

I’d love for everyone that wants one to be able to get it but unfortunately it seems chances are very slim to none at this point.

The only people I’ve seen get waitlist conversions signed up as soon as the waitlist was opened.

Sideshow said they were sold out and only fulfilling waitlist slots with the figures they recovered from people who went over the purchase limit. They’re not getting anymore.

🤔 Do you think Hot Toy/SSC underestimated the popularity of this figure? Or, some of the scarcity of this Exclusive could've been baked in from the get go compared to previous Exclusives?

It’s Fett, it was always going to be popular. I think HT might’ve underestimated just how popular, but with the backlog they have mounting, they have moved on.

Yeah, at the end of the day, even with 20/20 hindsight, this is basically what a Convention exclusive should be. A safe enough repaint that’s not exactly essential to the average collector.

It’s not like the comic this was based off of was breaking sales records and a good portion of the fanbase was/is still salty after the BoBF show. This is one time I can’t fault Hot Toys. But yeah, we need tracking #’s asap!

Day 5: the ship lies becalmed upon the ocean. God send us a wind, any wind lest we perish in the grip of the Sargasso Sea. I better not look up to see the Flying Dutchman, that's all we need.

Congrats on the conversions. Must have been a few defaulted payments from last week leading to cancellations i expect. Really hope he ships out this week. They said 10 days which is actually up today!

Congrats everyone! Be quick on the your conversion response to the notification. It's sure to better your chances.

🤔 Do you think Hot Toy/SSC underestimated the popularity of this figure? Or, some of the scarcity of this Exclusive could've been baked in from the get go compared to previous Exclusives?
Or perhaps people aren’t hitting the pre-order button like they used to. So put out a non-essential exclusive, but that’s really cool and will be sought after. Underproduce it, and hopefully it makes people pre-order on day one going forward.

Or perhaps people aren’t hitting the pre-order button like they used to. So put out a non-essential exclusive, but that’s really cool and will be sought after. Underproduce it, and hopefully it makes people pre-order on day one going forward.
I honestly think with this figure they wouldnt know how popular it would be. Hot Toys dont really tap into comics so it could be them dipping their toe in the water. Last thing they would want is to make a tonne and not sell them. They didnt count on how much fomo would hype this guy up. If they do another comic version of a character, reckon it will sit at pre order that bit longer in my opinion

I honestly think with this figure they wouldnt know how popular it would be. Hot Toys dont really tap into comics so it could be them dipping their toe in the water. Last thing they would want is to make a tonne and not sell them. They didnt count on how much fomo would hype this guy up. If they do another comic version of a character, reckon it will sit at pre order that bit longer in my opinion
Who knows! I sure don’t lol.

I think Boba Fett has always been that sure bet for HT. How many versions are we up too now? I wouldn't be surprised with them announcing the white prototype armor Fett next year. Feels inevitable.

1661813637599.jpeg

Back