1/6 Hot Toys - CMS 011: Boba Fett Arena Suit (Toy Fair 2022 Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The price people are paying for this on the after market is making it hard to resist selling it :lol

I’m going to sell it and get a second ROTJ 40th Fett.

For reasons.

C7C826FF-A7F5-4725-8381-5CD7A81DDA1D.jpeg

Not really. Maybe.

All too easy!

Arena Fett.... chargng soon.
Shipping.... anyone's guess.
My email which they sent on the 19th says charging on 23rd and shipping within 10 days which i am guessing is from the 19th so they have until the 29th hopefully

:banana *preparing to ship*

We'll just see how long this actually takes.

As for selling this, no amt. of money will suffice for the envy this figure will engender from other collectors when they see this guy on your shelves, as time goes by... Gotta chase that clout.

Those willing to pay like $800 are certainly chasing it.

I wondered how high on the wailist I was?

During the final minutes of the preorder, I was attempting to confirm and pay for the NRD step in the cart.

In the 30 secs it took to add the figure to cart, check all info are correct, go to final cart screen where you click to pay, a big red lettered pop up window appeared that said...

(SORRY CHUMP! YOU MISSED OUT! jk) "Sorry, someone else has this in their cart, try again later." 😳

I refreshed several times and got to add the figure to the cart again, only to see the same popup. Went back to the product page and saw, [Join Waitlist]. I immediately joined the waitlist no more than 1:30 sec after receiving the first popup.

Since SS went through and re-evaluated the preorders and cleared off those who had ordered in excess of the limit, I believe that I must have been near the top of the waitlist, having jumped on it right away?

Most of us know how it usually goes with waitlists. But, if anyone is new to this....

When these preorders start processing, and there are cancellations and declined credit cards (which happens more often than you think), it's possible more figures could become available. This also leads to more waitlist conversions.

I hope it does, cause I definitely know how it felt to get locked out at the last second... 😐
I think you worry too much. These toys sometimes get more units as more conventions/shows happen.

Cant make any promises on THiS particular figure.

They gotta be backed up with all the orders from last week since practically everything in stock was 10% off.

I checked in with SS customer service on chat and they told me they havent received them yet bht should any day now, some hold up at the port. They are marked as ready to ship so they can get em sent straight out apparently...makes a bit of sense but annoys me they still use a tag as preparing to ship when they dont even have them.

Day #3

Over/under 8 days?

Over.

Altho I aint really mad. We are getting this guy stupendously early, compared to most releases. Plus theres the issue of being just lucky enough to get one. I feel that serious complaints from me would be churlish at this point. (I will however continue with joke-y complaints haha)

Someone on FB just posted that their chrome Trooper finally shipped.

Day 3 represent:
R.

They should charge when it's in stock not waiting for it lol.
I do agree but then if it means the turnaround from them getting it to then shipping to us is quicker then i dont mind. If it was like a month in between then I would be annoyed

They should charge when it's in stock not waiting for it lol.

They charge when the shipment is supposed to be in transit to the warehouse. This allows them to ship them out as soon as they arrive.

It’s never really been an issue in the past. Port issues of the last few years have made it sometimes problematic. And even then it doesn’t happen with every item.

It’s frustrating but hopefully it won’t be an issue in the future once things settle down.

Back