1/6 Hot Toys Chrome Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocoboloboy

Coco the Cantankerous
CF Supporter
Reaction score
【Star Wars - 1/6th scale Stormtrooper (Chrome Version) Collectible Figure [Hot Toys Exclusive]】
Stormtroopers are elite shock troops fanatically loyal to the Empire and impossible to sway from the Imperial cause. They are equipped with imposing armor, blaster rifle and pistol, and attack in hordes to overwhelm their enemies.
Today, Hot Toys is delighted to present a special chrome color version of the timeless Stormtrooper 1/6th scale collectible as an exclusive item only available in select markets.
This stylish collectible figure is specially developed based on the Galactic Empire stormtrooper uniform as seen in the original Star Wars trilogy. It features the iconic armor design in an extraordinary silver colored chrome finish, a fabric bodysuit, a blaster rifle and pistol, and a hexagonal figure stand with Imperial insignia.
This beautifully colored Stormtrooper showpiece will be an excellent addition to your Star Wars collection!
DAF62D52-ABA1-47CE-B071-BF33FFA561CA.jpeg

A0259D66-8750-4104-987B-2FF32E024FD8.jpeg

EF2160DE-6C19-49A2-941E-980D13CBB22D.jpeg

2F0C13DF-C1B9-41FA-8218-735B4BFD459D.jpeg

88DF8ACD-FB66-4A48-B600-332F366167D5.jpeg

Last edited:
Easy Money

Honestly I think easier money would be an ESB Stormtrooper or even a cleanish Rogue One Stormtrooper with holster from Kenobi.

Or any other normal looking Stormtrooper that people would buy 2+ of, not a niche Cylon Trooper that fewer people would want.

Someone over there just really likes these chrome figures. They must sell alright for them to keep getting made but this genuinely feels like a waste of a figure/production slot.

Even though I do really like my Rogue One style of stormtrooper figures, gonna easily continue to not buy any of these chrome variants.

So so many characters from SW they could do ... and we have this. Oh well, my wallet is safe once more.

When did they become such a boring and lazy company? Who buys this crap?! I’m guessing people who don’t actually watch Star Wars.

Back