1/6 Hot Toys - Captain America: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Figure (Reissue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may be a bit overpriced, but I have wanted a 46 and I have plenty of other Tony Stark headsculpts just sitting in the box. Sideshow also allowed my 10% Hot Toys coupon code to be applied to this so that took care of shipping and most of the tax for me.

It may be a bit overpriced, but I have wanted a 46 and I have plenty of other Tony Stark headsculpts just sitting in the box. Sideshow also allowed my 10% Hot Toys coupon code to be applied to this so that took care of shipping and most of the tax for me.
Wow, how did that work? Did you have to call in the order? when I launch the Hot Toys coupon barcode, it just takes me to the existing “on sale” items. Am I missing something?

Literally used some points, gift card worth $84 and I only have to pay $338 plus shipping and taxes. Thankfully I put him on payment plan. This will be my first Iron Man and I actually prefer this armor more.

Wow, how did that work? Did you have to call in the order? when I launch the Hot Toys coupon barcode, it just takes me to the existing “on sale” items. Am I missing something?
U add the iron man to cart then in checkout u can apply the coupon
The iron man is hidden behind the event sign up so if you view sideshow website without signed in and/or did not register for bestember u won't find him there

Copy, paste and add coupon code that comes up at the top of the page after scanning the barcode to your “promo wallet” in your account. After that you should be fine. It takes you to those items b/c they want you to buy in stock items instead of PO items.

In essence, are we paying more to get less or are we paying a certain price to get a “new set”? I suppose from Hot Toys’ perspective, the value of the new base is proportional to the Tony headsculpt and the Cap helmet.

This sucks because this is my favorite MCU Iron Man armor, but I’m torn between this and the War Machine Mark I 😬🤔

Copy, paste and add coupon code that comes up at the top of the page after scanning the barcode to your “promo wallet” in your account. After that you should be fine. It takes you to those items b/c they want you to buy in stock items instead of PO items.
Really appreciate the education on that.

It doesn't seem there's a way to get the black rubber neck collar that goes with the Tony head, only the og mark 46, 47 and 47 reissue came with it

If that Stealth suit Cap had been a Civil War 2.0 I likely would have been buying both. Pretty foolish I think to release a MK46 Iron Man from Captain America Civil War without Captain America.
I agree, that civil war cap was cool. They have already announced black panther, why not scarlet witch from civil war again?

If that Stealth suit Cap had been a Civil War 2.0 I likely would have been buying both. Pretty foolish I think to release a MK46 Iron Man from Captain America Civil War without Captain America.

Yeah a CW 2.0 would be sick! Methinks if they did, it'd be similar to what the IW/EG Cap figure's suit was made out of.

I agree, that civil war cap was cool. They have already announced black panther, why not scarlet witch from civil war again?

GIIIMMMMEEE that SW!!!! :angryfist: :banghead :cuss :gah: :monkey2 :acme:cut

Hello guys, I am a newbie with Sideshow :LOL:
Where did you find the 10% Hot Toys coupon code ? When I tried with BESTFEST, it didn't work. Thanks

Last edited:
I definitely agree the entire CW line needs 2.0s. We also need Spider-man from the film with the slight dark blue to his suit, plus I can see a Cap from that being my favorite one. I love EG Cap with the scales but I either want his CW outfit redone or AOU.

Really appreciate the education on that.
No problem :duff
It doesn't seem there's a way to get the black rubber neck collar that goes with the Tony head, only the og mark 46, 47 and 47 reissue came with it
Yea I bought one on eBay the moment this 2.0 was announced. Days later, all the ones on eBay were gone.
Yea I’d love a 2.0 of CW Cap. I think all the Cap figures desperately need a updated version. TFA Cap 2.0 would be a grail for me

I don't like the scales personally regardless of comic accuracy. And I think having those complicated the Endgame figure, probably not helping the shape & proportions issues. So I prefer the Civil War outfit. Although using the same material as the IW/EG figures, as would probably have been the case, might not be an improvement from what I hear. Annnnnnnd they'd probably have given him the same undersized Endgame head had they done Civil War 2.0 right now....but screw it, I'd probably have sucked it up and bought it. My only Cap is the 2012 2.0, I need one of his cooler outfits.

But yes, my point was that a simultaneous Civil War Cap and Iron Man announcement would have hyped me into buying both. But without the guarantee of a CW Cap 2.0 I don't want to own a random Mark 46 Iron Man.

No problem :duff

Yea I bought one on eBay the moment this 2.0 was announced. Days later, all the ones on eBay were gone.

Yea I’d love a 2.0 of CW Cap. I think all the Cap figures desperately need a updated version. TFA Cap 2.0 would be a grail for me
what did you search for on ebay? I tried too but with no luck

Back