1/6 Hot Toys - Captain America: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Figure (Reissue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

willy156

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
So the shipping manifest was right, sideshow had these since April. Which means endgame Loki is also in their warehouse

maalmurph

Freakzoid
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
A3F6F8C0-9C73-48F0-9B19-566314952BAD.jpeg
My immediate reaction seeing this is available, but higher than my price range…and the original 46 is sold out, but was cheaper. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Darkseed

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Rating - 100%
377   0   0
Reaction score
Why so angry to folks who bought it overseas…kudos to them for getting what they wanted.

I got my order in and I hope for Mark V re-issue to come as well…..

Someone mentioned earlier about a shipping manifest. Not heard that rumor. It saying SS has product in warehouse just waiting on HT

Gipetto0812

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Reaction score
Glad to see this finally up! Might have to flex it seeing how I just bought a whole GI Joe collection :slap

Was it really though? This is running over $500 shipped with tax from SS. Was HK sellers that much different?
I think HK sellers were in the $700+ range

Why so angry to folks who bought it overseas…kudos to them for getting what they wanted.

I got my order in and I hope for Mark V re-issue to come as well…..

Someone mentioned earlier about a shipping manifest. Not heard that rumor. It saying SS has product in warehouse just waiting on HT
Not really a rumor. It was a screencap of the actual shipping container info that showed SS had both this and Endgame Loki for awhile now. Which means they were waiting on HT to give them the green light to put it up for order.