1/6 Hot Toys - Captain America: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Figure (Reissue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also this mark 46 is mms608d42 on hot toys website so it was probably in production since last year

Good news for those who missed out on ol' slim waist :p

IMO, if HT really wants to lock someone down financially, they should release the XLVI in 1/4 alongside a 1/4 CW Cap. The XLVI details would just look sick in 1/4 and a 1/4 CW Cap (or any 1/4 Cap for that matter) would just take this party over the edge.

I can see them doing a 1/4 46 because they can re-use it for the 47. I want them to release the 6 then announce the MK1 WM to go with it.

Last edited:
I wonder how long before Sideshow puts this up for preorder.

Only for it to rot on their website for ages like the MK47.

I wonder how long before Sideshow puts this up for preorder.

Only for it to rot on their website for ages like the MK47.
Funny thing is, if I remember correctly, once it sold out there were still ppl saying "I should've gotten it before it sold out" or "I can't believe I missed out on that one" when there was ample enough time to get one.

1660496352764.png

Official Box Art for the figure

Now theory time....based on the green sticker. I say 100% this will be available to other markets at a later date.
Why is that? In the past the only real exclusives we can remember are the Chrome Midas and 42 2.0. Both of them had a very unique "exclusive" sticker slapped on their boxes. They both looked like this

Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 12.01.41 AM.png

This one instead has a normal green variant of an exclusive hot toys sticker, same as many of the yearly Toyfair exclusives. In which are always made available widely to other markets. I guess we'll all find out after August 31st

Last edited:
Looks really good. Glad the flight stand has the hooked crotch attachment. I always felt like the normal ones put too much strain on the waste.

Hopefully the paint is more durable than the original though. I’ve seen quite a few with flakey paint, mostly in the legs and back

Last edited:
“Stay down. Final warning.”​

Faced with intense pressure to submit the Avengers to the authority of the government, Captain America goes underground while Iron Man steps up to accept the new status quo which leads to a clash between the Earth’s mightiest heroes in Marvel Studios’ Captain America: Civil War.

Celebrating the opening of Hot Toys Official Flagship store in Shanghai, we are excited to introduce fans with the 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark XLVI diecast collectible figure from Captain America: Civil War collection as Hot Toys Exclusive item. Available only in selected markets.

Beautifully crafted based on the armor suit’s as seen in Captain America: Civil War, the figure made in diecast features stunning details and intricate sections of armor highlighting Iron Man’s iconic designs, a LED light-up helmeted head, sleek and streamline designed armor, 28 LED light-up points throughout the body including arc reactor, skillfully painted in metallic hotrod red, gold and silver, comes with a pair of real-like thrust fire accessories attachable to feet, and a newly crafted diorama figure stand highlighting a collapsed corner on battlefield to recreate the thrilling scenes from movie.

Make sure to include this masterpiece to your Hall of Armors!

MzJ1lHA.jpg
MZXA260.jpg
EQcV8uC.jpg
keRSBae.jpg
ADYoXx3.jpg
tQFySkl.jpg
KVrVw7u.jpg
Xe6d70c.jpg
lEIG4Fs.jpg
NQ4csDY.jpg
LjpXDwR.jpg
tDxlgHh.jpg

So cool it's getting a (sorta?) reissue! I have the OG, but man that new base looks slick!!!!

Good news for those who missed out on ol' slim waist :p

IMO, if HT really wants to lock someone down financially, they should release the XLVI in 1/4 alongside a 1/4 CW Cap. The XLVI details would just look sick in 1/4 and a 1/4 CW Cap (or any 1/4 Cap for that matter) would just take this party over the edge.

I can see them doing a 1/4 46 because they can re-use it for the 47. I want them to release the 6 then announce the MK1 WM to go with it.

A 1/4 47 is on my want list

I kinda wish they'd hit the 1/4 line a bit more, just imagine those! It'd be incredible! :thud::thud: I'm a bit befuddled why they haven't made more flagship characters in 1/4, but it seem the 1/4 line isn't as popular, I gather.

Back