1/6 Hot Toys - Captain America: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Figure (Reissue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So now that this one has been reissued, any guesses on the next one? I would think the Mk 4 or 6. I like the Mk45 too but you don't hear a lot of ppl calling for a reissue of that one. Initial thought was maybe the Mk2; however, I don't think that would be a reissue but rather a 2.0 using the new mold from the Mk3 2.0 figure.
Wouldn't mind a Mark 6 with a bigger circle gantry base.

Such a great looking suit.

cx0XofA.png

XBLDA4q.png

Wouldn't mind a Mark 6 with a bigger circle gantry base.

Such a great looking suit.
It really is a nice looking suit. I know I said I would probably sell mine, but while looking at it last night, man-that's a tough thing to do. Especially since it was my first diecast Iron man and first proper HT Iron Man since the original MK4 that a member here screwed me on by sending me a loose dud many, many years ago. I would almost want the reissue to be for IM2 instead of A1 with a base from the end battle and maybe a swap out full battle damaged arm as well similar to the original MK6 plastic figure.

What the hell kind of turnaround time is that.

The person that used whatever kind of wish to will this info existence must’ve been very specific about wanting it as quickly as possibly.

The person that used whatever kind of wish to will this info existence must’ve been very specific about wanting it as quickly as possibly.
It was already stated when they announced it on the China site that this, the Captain STRIKE Suit and the Chrome Stormtroopers are all in-stock and ready to go. Probably why it is limited to only 1700

It's to celebrate the Shanghai flagship store naturally they need to have ready stock on site for them to purchase.

These should he available for other markets to pre-order for a much later release date in the near future.

It was already stated when they announced it on the China site that this, the Captain STRIKE Suit and the Chrome Stormtroopers are all in-stock and ready to go. Probably why it is limited to only 1700

Even knowing these were Hot Toys exclusives, it was just surreal to see the promo photos and blogger photos two days later which made it feel like a time warp. :lol

So…Hot Toys can produce stuff on time after all? Are they using this as an experiment for smaller batches and pumping up hype?

I think a page or two back, someone posted the shipping container info for Sideshow and this was in that list so this figure (and Cap apparently) seem to have been in production under the radar.

It's to celebrate the Shanghai flagship store naturally they need to have ready stock on site for them to purchase.

These should he available for other markets to pre-order for a much later release date in the near future.
Actively praying that this is true...lol

I think a page or two back, someone posted the shipping container info for Sideshow and this was in that list so this figure (and Cap apparently) seem to have been in production under the radar.

It’s just so weird something like this and STRIKE Cap just fly in out of nowhere while other figures keep getting delayed, right?

Oh new figures announced.

Blogger photos two days later.

EED00B76-9B09-4151-9AC6-B837A08A143D.gif

I'm guessing they produced this at the same time they were making the far from home Illusion mk46.

It’s just so weird something like this and STRIKE Cap just fly in out of nowhere while other figures keep getting delayed, right?

Oh new figures announced.

Blogger photos two days later.

View attachment 593807
Oh I completely agree. I honestly thought we'd have at least a year before were saw these in hand. I fear for my wallet right now :lol

Oh I completely agree. I honestly thought we'd have at least a year before were saw these in hand. I fear for my wallet right now :lol
you can probably buy the OG strike cap for $200 unless you really want that gauntlet. I dont think this is going to be much better.

you can probably buy the OG strike cap for $200 unless you really want that gauntlet. I dont think this is going to be much better.
I don't think you have ever owned the original...cause I can say 10000% for sure that this is much much better

I have the original (the two pack) and have tried my best to mod but I am still not happy with it, especially the lack of articulation in the arms. They're just too stiff and can barely do a 90degree elbow bend without really pushing the joints. I know a lot of ppl hate the newer material but I actually have no probably with it nor have I had any of the posing issues that some seem to have had. You just have to work it a bit so it's not so stiff like it is when you first get it out of the box. So, I think I will be pretty happy with this newer one, if and when it's available. From the pics, the Strike Cap 2.0 is actually a decent upgrade in my eyes, though I understand why it may not be for others.

Last edited:
Back