1/6 Hot Toys - Black Widow - Red Guardian (Teaser)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
217009996_4130255733762050_6866341840049791986_n.jpg

I'll still order this if HT makes it available, but I must admit that now I'm getting Kris Kringle cosplaying vibes every time I see it. :lol

If this guy was going to be in another MCU film I may want it.
https://thedirect.com/article/marvel-david-harbour-rachel-weisz-red-guardian-melina-future

Marvel Wants David Harbour & Rachel Weisz Back For Future Project​

Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige sat down as a guest of D23 Inside Disney podcast to talk about the MCU futures of Rachel Weisz's Melina Vostokoff and David Harbour's Alexei Shostakov a.k.a. Red Guardian after Black Widow.

Feige admitted that it's "fun" to introduce new characters in films like Red Guardian and Florence Pugh's Yelena Belova since they can "hopefully go forth one day within a future storyline."

When asked about potential future appearances of Melina and Alexei down the road, the Marvel architect teased that "it's a safe bet" that fans will see them again, saying that the studio "definitely want that to happen:"

"It is always the intention that when characters come in, and great great actors come in to the universe, if we have a great time with them, the audience did, that you always want to see them again. I think it's a safe bet that we definitely want that to happen."

That's interesting cause they felt like one and done characters to me ala Jude Law. These are 2 characters past their primes...don't see much more of a future for them regarding their storyline...

I'd like to see them back in a Black Widow Yelena Disney+ series. I wouldn't be surprised to see one announced before the end of the year given how well Pugh has been received. It will be a great way to develop her character and could serve as a precursor to Dark Avengers. Maybe Marvel will finally do a flashback scene showing young Red Guardian in his prime along with the the rest of the Winter Guard (Crimson Dynamo, Darkstar and Ursa Major). The flashback could be MK1 Crimson Dynamo that Russia developed after seeing the Iron Man armor as shown in Iron Man 3. Crimson Dynamo will probably show up in Armor Wars, so would be a great tie-in.

I'd like to see them back in a Black Widow Yelena Disney+ series. I wouldn't be surprised to see one announced before the end of the year given how well Pugh has been received. It will be a great way to develop her character and could serve as a precursor to Dark Avengers. Maybe Marvel will finally do a flashback scene showing young Red Guardian in his prime along with the the rest of the Winter Guard (Crimson Dynamo, Darkstar and Ursa Major). The flashback could be MK1 Crimson Dynamo that Russia developed after seeing the Iron Man armor as shown in Iron Man 3. Crimson Dynamo will probably show up in Armor Wars, so would be a great tie-in.
Winter Guard would be rad. BW got me a little nervous that we'll never get a proper Crimson Dynamo in the MCU when Yelena calls Red Guardian the Crimson Dynamo. I figured they would just use it as a joke name for Red Guardian rather than develop a new character. But I guess Armor Wars without the likes of Crimson Dynamo, Titanium Man, etc. How fun would Stilt Man be?

Wish he did something cool in this suit during the film. He got tranqed and then got his ass kicked by Taskmaster and thats it.

Thought I had no interest in this until I saw the movie yesterday. He was hilarious. If this goes up for preorder, I very well may pick it up.

Thought I had no interest in this until I saw the movie yesterday. He was hilarious. If this goes up for preorder, I very well may pick it up.
I just watched it too. Was expecting the worst, but it was actually pretty good. Harbour was hilarious.

Would totally buy a Red Guardian now to put next to Captain America :)

Thanks man. Hope this guy goes up. But probably 50/50 at this point. Although Marvel figures are pretty far and few between at the moment.

Star Wars and Mando seem to have made up for that though !! Damn !

Back