1/6 Hot Toys - Black Widow - Red Guardian (Teaser)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this does make it to PO they need to include his action figure like the Legends has

XaT3Hvx.png
An action figure with its own action figure. That's too meta. :lol

Make it happen, HT!

What material do you think that suit is made out of? Does it look like fabric or is it the cheap vinyl **** they used with IW/EG Cap?

I really like the look of this one. Hope it goes up for PO.

I was wondering, do they usually spread all the accessories out for the figures on a show like this? I mean all the extra hands and stuff. I noticed it with King Shark as well. Extra hands and a pair of swimtrunks. I can't seem to remember if they did that for figures like Padme or General Kenobi in the past. Otherwise my guess would be this has a bigger chance of going up for PO since they also took their time for accessories and hands... But again, not sure if they did this in the past as well. Otherwise just wishful thinking.

I was wondering, do they usually spread all the accessories out for the figures on a show like this? I mean all the extra hands and stuff. I noticed it with King Shark as well. Extra hands and a pair of swimtrunks. I can't seem to remember if they did that for figures like Padme or General Kenobi in the past. Otherwise my guess would be this has a bigger chance of going up for PO since they also took their time for accessories and hands... But again, not sure if they did this in the past as well. Otherwise just wishful thinking.
Only Valkyrie had (one) extra pair of hands..
Your theory makes sense

I think the material will be more like Deadpool maybe? Not sure the Vinyl from Caps suit can get wrinkles in the pants like that.

I really hope they give him swap out mouth piece for a yelling mouth like when he first puts the suit on. And an unmasked headsculpt. Other accessories, besides the toy figure, could be a bunch of tranquilizer darts to stick all over him :lol

Need an unmasked sculpt too, I don't really like the way he looks with the helmet.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing. Googled some pics of unproduced figures and only seen laid out extra hands. There was accessories like Corvus holding his staff, Bespin Luke with blaster but no saber, Cyborg extra head, Yellowjacket extra hands, clones with blasters, but correct, not quite laid out with accessories like I seen today.

Nightwing had a TON of accessories, Batman XE as well.

If this guy was going to be in another MCU film I may want it.
Can't help but feel that most of the main characters from this one will be back. Yelena and the Widows, Red Guardian, and Taskmaster all seem poised to be doing something bigger now. Surely we will see at some point. My MCU collection is 3 figures strong right now, with only two more on PO, but I would certainly get Red Guardian. Add me to the list of people hoping without expectation that HT follows through.

Back