1/6 Hot Toys - Black Widow - Red Guardian (Teaser)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3-13.jpg

199033088_10158077261472344_3270050043969886972_n.jpg

I thought that was an interesting tease.

I feel like with the figures delayed so much, if they weren’t pretty set on doing him, they’d have long edited him out of the picture.

With this and Hellboy, someone at Hot Toys must really like David Harbour.

If he does make it to PO, I hope they have an unmasked headsculpt too.

Now all I need is Threezero to make a season 3 Magnum Hopper and I'm set!

Would be great to see Red Guardian. HT has a spotty track record when it comes to these type of sneaks.

If Howard is a fan of David Harbour like he is Keanu Reeves then we'll get him, he made Hellboy for no reason since the movie was a flop.

If Howard is a fan of David Harbour like he is Keanu Reeves then we'll get him, he made Hellboy for no reason since the movie was a flop.
They obviously began working on that Hellboy figure before they had any idea how the film was going to perform. The previous film ( and the HT figure) were very successful, so it made sense. The new figure required a new body, which I'm sure was a significant investment, so canceling it was not an option.

The unmasked headsculpt would make the overall figure one of the most exciting releases from HT for a while.

They've been putting me to sleep for months with their lazy releases.

Teaser from HT HK Instagram page.

Some event in their store soon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210710-080132_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210710-080132_Instagram.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 154
Back