1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I’d like to know how the batmobile project is going Jazzinc.

Right now we are designing the cockpit and doing some engineering work on the outside. I will be recording an interview with Justin‘s collection on YouTube in the coming week, because many people wonder what’s going on while the first months is a lot of boring designing and engineering

Right now we are designing the cockpit and doing some engineering work on the outside. I will be recording an interview with Justin‘s collection on YouTube in the coming week, because many people wonder what’s going on while the first months is a lot of boring designing and engineering

Oh ok, thanks for the update I appreciate it very much.

Hot toys said they will not make any more vehicles after the Delorean, so huge fat chance we will never see this including the 1966 batmobile ever made by them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hot toys said they will not make any more vehicles after the Delorean, so huge fat chance we will never see this including the 1966 batmobile ever made by them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dang it, was the news recent?

Be sure to post pics! :)
Will do. I?ve got a Moducase wall display on order, but it probably won?t get here until the end of the year. I?m planning on displaying it in the new display, together with the HT ?89, the HT Tumbler, my custom 1/6 ?66 BM, the HT Delorean and the BW Ecto-1. Can?t wait

Has anybody received one of these yet?
Other than Justin's reveiw?

I think people will start getting theirs soon. Joost seems to be shipping them in order, at least that's the impression i got from his other video. He even showed the names of the ones after Justin. Mine is not shipping until August, so I don't expect it to arrive until september or october. I'm quite excited.

There is a thread for the Jazzinc Batmobile, this is the old HT thread.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That thing looks incredible. It?s not actually THAT expensive considering the size and the fact that it?s custom.

If I actually had somewhere to put it I would have bitten. Shame it was only one run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back