1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame - Captain America (Stealth Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I actually ended up calling customer support, calmy laying out my problems with the process, explaining that after 3 hours this was on them to make the situation right, and they were able to let me place an order over the phone. That sure was a lucky break.

Wow…..what a cluster f. Feelingfor those who wasted multi hours

SS cant get your **** together stop trying to block people who want to go overseas……geeeez

The chance of a waitlist conversion is virtually zero, isn't it? These are all "ship today" and not payment plan so they would convert if someone returns or realizes the 320 was not worth it between now and ship time...i.e. today, lol.

New email:

That stealth suit works a little too well...

The Captain America has sold out. But...

we can offer you this amazing

30% off deal

on over 100+ other Hot Toys items!

Works on the same **** that been on sale all month.

:lol
Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 2.32.54 PM.png

The last thing I want to do is buy something else with a 30% of coupon. Unless they put up a Stealth Suit PO im going to take a year off making purchases from SS

Aaaaaand the 30% code does not stack with the $20 off we got for joining the RSVP list.

SMH!

Luckily for me I had the first release so I didn’t really care for this. A 30% coupon is nice enough for me.

Back