1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame - Captain America (Stealth Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exclusive to SS, no other etailer will carry it....but itll be a regular PO so everyone will get it. Its really not that hard to understand
This is not how this release works. You are incorrect. There are no other US retailers that will get this.

This is all very confusing. I want off this rollercoaster... just give me the damn figure, lol.

No no, I've told been told many times this is NOT confusing. It is being handled very well. Smooooooth sailing.

tenor.gif

well if this is limited to 300 i hope i get one. i'll order regardless but will obviously have to do so more urgently if there's only 300.

do we have any clue when its supposed to pop up for sale?

all the information above your post says only 300 units. It appears harder to understand than you are letting on.
That is possible but it was answered already by a rep so if they are correct the 300 are rsvp specials that come with a bonus and the rest will be a regular PO only available at SS...if what the rep says is true

That is possible but it was answered already by a rep so if they are correct the 300 are rsvp specials that come with a bonus and the rest will be a regular PO only available at SS...if what the rep says is true
Where are you reading this? That is not what the rep says. There will be 300, and the RSVPs will get first dibs at those 300. There will not be any regular pre-order after that.

Where are you reading this? That is not what the rep says. There will be 300, and the RSVPs will get first dibs at those 300. There will not be any regular pre-order after that.
Looks like youre right i was reading a post on a FB group that said it would be available for PO. Good thing I got the RSVP

I'm wondering if Hot Toys told SS "Sorry, but you are only getting 300." and the RSVP system is SS's way of trying to limit scalpers.

I mean they had to have had more than 300 rsvps by now. I'm guessing the RSVP is just a mailer list as usual. RSVPing likely won't guarantee a figure.
Thats true alot of people got the rsvp just gonna have to stay vigilant with the emails

Stef works for sideshow so I'm going with what he says is true
An arena Boba fett situation which means 300 units only and will sell out the same day

What makes it even stranger is that it's a random time that it goes up for pre-order. At least if it's announced we could all plan to be available. With this random method it basically punishes anyone that has a job or is at school...lame. So anyone with responsibilities will be out of luck and those with the time will sit and F5 all day for a week or more, lol.

Back