1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame - Captain America (Stealth Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt know people obsessed over this to the point its eating their time.

I was minding my own business one day and the RSVP email showed up so I signed up. Nothing lost for me from obsession.

I didnt know people obsessed over this to the point its eating their time.

I was minding my own business one day and the RSVP email showed up so I signed up. Nothing lost for me from obsession.
Yep. Some of us have “grails” we want in our collection. Great that you are a casual collector that doesn’t obsess over these “toys”.

No one said anything about being obsessed. Its still a giant waste of time. Make product, sell product. All this extra bs is just that, bs.

Nevermind, the fact that this is an exclusive in the first place. People have been asking for v2 of this since the v1 was out :lol why in god's name did they choose this as an exclusive? bleh

No one said anything about being obsessed. Its still a giant waste of time. Make product, sell product. All this extra bs is just that, bs.

Nevermind, the fact that this is an exclusive in the first place. People have been asking for v2 of this since the v1 was out :lol why in god's name did they choose this as an exclusive? bleh
Its not an exclusive its going up for PO if the info is correct. Only the first batch was exclusive

I think it is still a "Hot Toys Exclusive", it is even listed that way on Sideshow's email blasts.
Whatever that means at this point is anyone's guess.

I really just hope this is a shipping pretty fast type of preorder, not shipping Q3-Q4 2023 or some BS like that.

Meaning you can only buy it on Sideshow but a PO means everyone will get one just have to go through SS

I'm still not seeing the distinction here...

Typically an exclusive is made available through Hot Toys at one of their events or stores. Then, if that exclusive is available stateside is sold through Sideshow's website.

That's pretty much what this is with the supposed cap (ha) of only 300 being sold.

Ya. I think the people disappointed/irritated were those that were expecting this to come out for PO in a much earlier timeframe/at a certain time.

I dont have knowledge nor control over how Hot Toys/Sideshow times their releases. For me, it comes out for PO when it comes out for PO.

I dont think I have stake over whether or not it got released on PO on time, late, early, etc.

Setting expectation is a fools' errand

I'm still not seeing the distinction here...

Typically an exclusive is made available through Hot Toys at one of their events or stores. Then, if that exclusive is available stateside is sold through Sideshow's website.

That's pretty much what this is with the supposed cap (ha) of only 300 being sold.
It isnt just 300 being sold its going up as a regular PO but only through SS

It isnt just 300 being sold its going up as a regular PO but only through SS

Well big if true I guess.

I'm still not sure how that makes it not an exclusive. Stuff like armorer is an exclusive with no limited numbers only available through sideshow stateside. :dunno

In any case, I just want to put this on order as this will be one of the last MCU I need concern myself with.

The first 300 get the $20 off coupon. They have regular allotments so more than 300 can order.
Im not sure sure whats difficult to understand there...

They had like 3 emails and 2 ambassadors all saying different things. Wonder where the confusion came from :thud: :lol

Another reason why it should have just been straight to PO like a normal figure.

Well big if true I guess.

I'm still not sure how that makes it not an exclusive. Stuff like armorer is an exclusive with no limited numbers only available through sideshow stateside. :dunno

In any case, I just want to put this on order as this will be one of the last MCU I need concern myself with.
Thats what makes it an exclusive. Just replace Armorer with Stealth suit Cap

At the end of the day, as long as we get to place an order, I'm good. If I was able to snag one of the precious, incredibly limited $20 coupon codes, I'm confident I'll be able to order this figure as well

Going to print out, frame and display that coupon code next to the figure when it arrives so ppl know just how exclusive my figure really is

Its not an exclusive... Only the first batch was exclusive

Thats what makes it an exclusive...

robert-downey-jr-face-palm.gif

Well that's enough semantics for one day. Someone wake me when this is up for order.

Last edited:
No description available.
No description available.

So, these are screenshots from Let your geek sideshow on FB. If Stef Christensen is someone in the know, they have made it very clear that their are only 300 total pieces. No 2nd batch, no additional allotment.

Back