1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame - Captain America (Stealth Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'd be one thing if they never got it right, but they did with Concept Cap and they just pretend like it never happened
The concept was creating the best Cap body, realising it probably reduced their profits and then abandoning it as an unprofitable prototype.
At least the new Steal Suit Cap has some traps - I could never get over a Cap figure with no traps.

You can say this about pretty much all Cap figures. Except for maybe the Concept Cap. HT will never get the proportions right, though they do give you a good base to start off modifying as the picture you see on the right is the same stock body
Yeah but I'm not going to pay for figures i have to invest more time and money to get right anymore.

So no more HT for you right?
At the beginning of this year I had 19 Hot Toys. Now I only have 3 and 2 preorders. I sold a lot of 'grails' as some people say. I actually have more preorders from InArt than from HT. When you think in detail with total honesty and objectivity what HT is offering, the lack of interest in his customers, the quality, the proportions, the details, the no effort of being transparent and close to us... you can see it easily. I'm tired of HT politics, tendency and poor desire of offering something more apart from biggest prices. At least from me, things has changed.

If we continue buying whatever they offer, at whatever the price, they are not going to change. And if that's the case I won't be buying more from HT. It's not a problem for me to be honest. Maybe with 28 years old I'm gettin' old but money costs to gain it and i'll invest it in things that really worth it. And if HT, InArt don't do it. I'll stop collecting 1/6 figures.

Life is more than collecting. Nothing is wrong.

At the beginning of this year I had 19 Hot Toys. Now I only have 3 and 2 preorders. I sold a lot of 'grails' as some people say. I actually have more preorders from InArt than from HT. When you think in detail with total honesty and objectivity what HT is offering, the lack of interest in his customers, the quality, the proportions, the details, the no effort of being transparent and close to us... you can see it easily. I'm tired of HT politics, tendency and poor desire of offering something more apart from biggest prices. At least from me, things has changed.

If we continue buying whatever they offer, at whatever the price, they are not going to change. And if that's the case I won't be buying more from HT. It's not a problem for me to be honest. Maybe with 28 years old I'm gettin' old but money costs to gain it and i'll invest it in things that really worth it. And if HT, InArt don't do it. I'll stop collecting 1/6 figures.

Life is more than collecting. Nothing is wrong.
I hear ya. If you're still into it, sounds like you need a ratio of Licensed-3rd Party-Creation. That's how I run it on my end.

Did SS specifically mention this figure? If not it may not be coming. If so, what was said about it?

Did SS specifically mention this figure? If not it may not be coming. If so, what was said about it?

They showed it at their “NYCC Booth Panel”
video video last week but didn’t bring attention to it. So it’s not a matter of if it’s coming, just when.

Back