1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame - Captain America (Stealth Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why people overpayed for them there wasnt a guaranteed SS was going to get them. I hope SS does though I want a second one.

There are no guarantees with Hot Toys, and no transparency when it comes to "exclusives"
so that's why I paid up to get one. Now I wonder if it will actually happen.

If Sideshow offers him I will grab a second to display with the Rogers sculpt and
in my mind bring down the overall cost per figure a bit for me.

I do laugh every time I get an email back from them...

"Please be advised that the Stealth Suit Captain America has been released"

NO, RLY... HAZ IT?!? :eek:

"The manufacturer is sending them to us in batches"

Completely false, and why is that?...

BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT AN AUTHORIZED HOT TOYS DEALER,
SO QUIT PRETENDING TO BE ONE!

Last edited by a moderator:
20220914_152510.jpg

My mark 46 came in and notice the sticker is not the same as shanghai. They used a green hot toys exclusive sticker but here in North America it is a silver sideshow sticker

Yea, when you get the item from sideshow, it will have its own “sideshow exclusive” sticker. They never have the same stickers from overseas

View attachment 599035

My mark 46 came in and notice the sticker is not the same as shanghai. They used a green hot toys exclusive sticker but here in North America it is a silver sideshow sticker
Get that bad boy out and snap some pictures! Mine is on-route for delivery next week, (providing no UPS funny scheduling business). I am so excited for this guy. I passed on the original version (Get this, because I thought it was too expensive) so am happy to get another chance, even though it’s now going to cost me even more.

well,
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/star-wars-stormtrooper-chrome-version-hot-toys-909530chrome storm trooper just went up on sideshow, meaning captain america stealth suit is the only Shanghai exclusive left
Right, but I am thinking the chances of Cap being offered in the last days of the event are more and more unlikely. The Mark 46 showed up on manifests earlier in the year and the Chrome Stormtrooper was listed in the “account event invite only page“ most of the week. No hints or news whatsoever on Cap.

Wrong franchise, but let me just say “I have a bad feeling about this”

I think they might end the event with Loki Simultaneously released with HK. I have no inside information. I just pulled that out of my bowl of oatmeal.

Back