1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame - Captain America (Stealth Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn’t he have the longer IW hair just without the beard during this scene? But why would HT care.

Depends on how you define "upgrade" I guess. I wouldn't say this is a repainted reissue though.

• Entire outfit is new except for the boots from the looks.
  • New headsculpts (for this release, though they are the same as Endgame Cap)
  • Hands are more than likely the same as the original.
  • Shield looks to be the same one from 2012 Endgame Cap
  • New graphic on the base (endgame and 2012 endgame Caps had the same base graphic I believe)
  • Damaged Infinity gauntlet is new (don't think any other figure has that).
  • As for the body, the only difference between the newer Cap bodies and the old ones is the torso and the arms can't be pulled down as much as the older bodies that probably create that monkey arms look you're referring to. Concept Cap also has a slightly different body which is the newer bodies but with MoS/Darth Vader arms. The newer Cap bodies are essentially the same as the Deadpool body and the Mysterio body, just in flesh tone instead of black with various types of padded undersuits. 2012 Endgame cape also has two layers of 1mm black foam adhered to the shoulders and around the collar bone neck opening.

"Hot Toys Exclusive" means it will be exclusive to certain retailers. US residents will have to get it from Sideshow unless they want to PO from one of the overseas resellers like Toys Wonderland, Toys Buying Agent etc as I'm sure they will have these for order as well. It won't be available from other retailers like say Alter Ego Comics, BBTS, Timewalker Toys, etc. and whatever the equivalent is for other countries. Though, I think PopCultcha sometimes gets HT exclusives I believe.
Boots are the newer endgame one's not the CA:WS SS versions. To me this is a great upgrade one I intend to get I honestly like the look of this suit a bit more then I did when it was first shown. Definitely going to look great with Iron-Man from the first film. Hopefully HT does Avengers Thor or if I had to choose one version it would be his new outfit from L&T with the fur collared cape.

Didn’t he have the longer IW hair just without the beard during this scene? But why would HT care.
In a really early scene in Endgame before they go after Thanos, when he shaves his hair is magically short and blonde again.

Tiny star syndrome again, and I don't know what Hot Toy's mortal fear of regular fabric is anymore that texture is completely out of place on this suit

Op7umxT.jpg

C4Kkhyt.jpg

I was very disappointed in the first figure release that it’s been back in its box for a few years now.

I would’ve been all over this if I hadn’t preordered the 1/4 scale statue from Queen first.

Thanks! Sideshow is an overseas retailer for me, but it will be great if they get them, or TBA - just as long as I can get it without it being scalped on eBay.
Your location says OZ which I assume is Australia in which case I think (though not certain) that Popcultcha gets some exclusives at times. They had/have both TwoFace 2.0 and Whiplash reissue I believe which were both exclusives.
Boots are the newer endgame one's not the CA:WS SS versions. To me this is a great upgrade one I intend to get I honestly like the look of this suit a bit more then I did when it was first shown. Definitely going to look great with Iron-Man from the first film. Hopefully HT does Avengers Thor or if I had to choose one version it would be his new outfit from L&T with the fur collared cape.
I just checked both of mine, and you're right, the boots are the newer endgame boots.

But yes, I agree. I think it's a great upgrade as well. The post I was quoting was asking if this was actually an upgrade or just a reissue with a repainted sculpt which is why I broke down the parts. I'd definitely like an Avengers1 Thor 2.0 with both sleeveless/capeless helicarrier look as well as fully armored.

Does anyone at Hot Toys actually review their descriptions before publishing them? "Steve Rogers has first worn the suit during a mission to rescue hostages with Black Widow in Captain America: Civil War..." :slap

Tiny star syndrome again, and I don't know what Hot Toy's mortal fear of regular fabric is anymore that texture is completely out of place on this suit

Op7umxT.jpg

C4Kkhyt.jpg
Seeing the two next to each other really makes the material look cheap and the figure itself look less like a "Movie Masterpiece", and more like an overpriced toy. The fabric was what made them look so lifelike, and now it's all pleather and rubber. Man, I miss the days when every new Hot Toy blew me away...

Peggy Carter pocket compass - was this accessory provided in any previous Cap releases?

Good enough, I suppose. I’ve been asking for this 2.0 since I opened and returned the original release. But yeah, someone needs to make a stealth shield.

Hopefully there is a Hulk re-issue (Avengers 1 version) from EndGame.

Got into Hot Toys slightly after the original Avengers, so Hulk is one big hole in the collection.

If they included a helmeted sculpt, they should have included the stealth shield too, since neither were in EG.

Hopefully there is a Hulk re-issue (Avengers 1 version) from EndGame.

Got into Hot Toys slightly after the original Avengers, so Hulk is one big hole in the collection.
the need to make an updated hulk for sure. I dont want the small hulk that tilda swinton beats with one hand though.

Here’s to hoping they resize the helmeted head sculpt. I hate that I can’t I see it now lol and even more that it’s off compared to the only other head they include with the very same figure lol 😂

Damn, would have preferred a Civil War 2.0, especially since they're rereleasing an Iron Man 46.
Does anyone at Hot Toys actually review their descriptions before publishing them? "Steve Rogers has first worn the suit during a mission to rescue hostages with Black Widow in Captain America: Civil War..." :slap
What are you complaining about, a-dev? HT's got you covered! :rotfl

Back