1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame - Captain America (Stealth Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
“This is gonna work, Steve.” – Black Widow​

Despite its limited screen time in MCU movies, Captain America’s navy blue Stealth suit has always been a fan-favorite costume. Steve Rogers has first worn the suit during a mission to rescue hostages with Black Widow in Captain America: Civil War, and the iconic costume has made a return in Avengers: Endgame when the surviving Avengers confront Thanos in his garden at the beginning of the movie.

Today, Hot Toys is delighted to introduce a new 1/6th scale collectible figure that recreates Captain America in Stealth Suit from Avengers: Endgame as a Hot Toys Exclusive item. Available only in selected markets.

Masterfully crafted based on the screen appearance of Chris Evans as Captain America/Steve Rogers from Avengers: Endgame, the figure features a newly painted interchangeable Steve Rogers head sculpt, a helmeted head sculpt with interchangeable lower faces; a muscular body which naturally portray Captain America’s muscularly toned body; Stealth Suit displays impressive details; highly detailed weapons and accessories including Cap’s iconic shield, damaged Infinity Gauntlet, and a movie-themed figure stand.

Expand your epic collection with the Captain America (Stealth Suit) figure!

BNiPTS4.jpg
odVeAjz.jpg
JRu6i6H.jpg
lrR2utx.jpg
rWgkb8O.jpg
mWfaxIy.jpg
gJ9b4uq.jpg
vvW5LSS.jpg
zQ5AHyc.jpg
t99RrLo.jpg
S2Y26A0.jpg
pfyw3tR.jpg
ThXkcl7.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder how well it poses. I have the original regular version and it is one of the most frustrating figures to get into a pose. I haven't tried any mods or body swaps though.

I know it’s Endgame specific but it would’ve been nice for Hot Toys to splurge all 25¢ a figure to include the stealth shield from The Winter Soldier.

The STRIKE suit is a fan favorite but the original disappointed. I hope this one turns out better.

Welp getting this too :slap At least now I don't need to try to upgrade my original Stealth suit. Just buy this and part out what I don't want from the original. Hopefully the actual figure maintains the poseability we see in these pics as the original could barely pose at all.

Now I just need a TFA Cap 2.0, AOU 2.0 and maybe Civil War 2.0. The rescue version is pretty good aside from the so-so headsculpt.

Last edited:
Sold my Stealth Suit Cap a couple months ago during a figure purge because of the stiffness of the suit (it was the two pack so i kept the Steve Rogers figure). I'll roll the dice again and hope this at least can pose like the regular Endgame Cap.

I know it’s Endgame specific but it would’ve been nice for Hot Toys to splurge all 25¢ a figure to include the stealth shield from The Winter Soldier.

The STRIKE suit is a fan favorite but the original disappointed. I hope this one turns out better.
Yea it's pretty disappointing that we aren't getting the stealth shield considering he didn't even have the red shield (no shield at all actually) when going to fight Thanos at the garden. So, might as well have included both. Wouldn't be that hard since they make them out of plastic now which I've heard is easier/cheaper than manufacturing diecast items. This also means I can't just outright sell my original TWS version complete since I want to keep the shield. Instead, I'll just have to part him out and take what I can get for it.

By-Art needs to reproduce their full line of diecast Cap shields that included pretty much all versions of the round shields. They were pretty nice and affordable if I remember correctly. Now all you can find are the broken endgame shields that sellers have upcharged.

Are these going to be appended to HT’s long time frame like every other figure or are they releasing around like, now, in HK? Forgot how “Hot Toys Exclusives” work.

YES!!! I was hoping for this suit!!! Definitely bought. This is my second favorite suit next to his scale mail suit. Definitely wished they gave him a newer helmet sculpt and longer hair sculpt also.

is this an upgrade or a repainted reissue? In some pics it looks like he still has the monkey arms.

Finally! I'm so glad I sold my original version a few months ago as it looked crap and couldn't pose.

Any idea where we will be able to buy "Hot Toys Exclusive" figures?

Last edited:
is this an upgrade or a repainted reissue? In some pics it looks like he still has the monkey arms.
Depends on how you define "upgrade" I guess. I wouldn't say this is a repainted reissue though.

• Entire outfit is new except for the boots from the looks.
  • New headsculpts (for this release, though they are the same as Endgame Cap)
  • Hands are more than likely the same as the original.
  • Shield looks to be the same one from 2012 Endgame Cap
  • New graphic on the base (endgame and 2012 endgame Caps had the same base graphic I believe)
  • Damaged Infinity gauntlet is new (don't think any other figure has that).
  • As for the body, the only difference between the newer Cap bodies and the old ones is the torso and the arms can't be pulled down as much as the older bodies that probably create that monkey arms look you're referring to. Concept Cap also has a slightly different body which is the newer bodies but with MoS/Darth Vader arms. The newer Cap bodies are essentially the same as the Deadpool body and the Mysterio body, just in flesh tone instead of black with various types of padded undersuits. 2012 Endgame cape also has two layers of 1mm black foam adhered to the shoulders and around the collar bone neck opening.
Finally! I'm so glad I sold my original version a few months ago as it looked crap and couldn't pose.

Any idea what is meant by "Hot Toys Exclusive"?
"Hot Toys Exclusive" means it will be exclusive to certain retailers. US residents will have to get it from Sideshow unless they want to PO from one of the overseas resellers like Toys Wonderland, Toys Buying Agent etc as I'm sure they will have these for order as well. It won't be available from other retailers like say Alter Ego Comics, BBTS, Timewalker Toys, etc. and whatever the equivalent is for other countries. Though, I think PopCultcha sometimes gets HT exclusives I believe.

Last edited:
Depends on how you define "upgrade" I guess. I wouldn't say this is a repainted reissue though.

• Entire outfit is new except for the boots from the looks.
  • New headsculpts (for this release, though they are the same as Endgame Cap)
  • Hands are more than likely the same as the original.
  • Shield looks to be the same one from 2012 Endgame Cap
  • New graphic on the base (endgame and 2012 endgame Caps had the same base graphic I believe)
  • Damaged Infinity gauntlet is new (don't think any other figure has that).
  • As for the body, the only difference between the newer Cap bodies and the old ones is the torso and the arms can't be pulled down as much as the older bodies that probably create that monkey arms look you're referring to. Concept Cap also has a slightly different body which is the newer bodies but with MoS/Darth Vader arms. The newer Cap bodies are essentially the same as the Deadpool body and the Mysterio body, just in flesh tone instead of black with various types of padded undersuits. 2012 Endgame cape also has two layers of 1mm black foam adhered to the shoulders and around the collar bone neck opening.

"Hot Toys Exclusive" means it will be exclusive to certain stores/retailers. US residents will have to get it from Sideshow unless they want to PO from one of the overseas resellers like Toys Wonderland, Toys Buying Agent etc as I'm sure they will have these for "order" as well. It won't be available from other retailers like say Alter Ego Comics, BBTS, Timewalker Toys, etc. and whatever equivalent is for other countries.
Thanks! Sideshow is an overseas retailer for me, but it will be great if they get them, or TBA - just as long as I can get it without it being scalped on eBay.

Back