1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame - Captain America (Stealth Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its not MSRP

The figure is available from Shanghai only, which is 3 thousand miles away from us

We just source it from local store who can get a hand on this figure (with their mark up)

Then we add the shipping cost, paypal cost, currency exchange cost etc.. ends up the high price

View attachment 598465

I am thinking SS will put this up tomorrow instead of today. Just thinking they may prefer a major release announcement each day of the online event.

SS has had 46 since mar someone had the manifest. Stealth Cap wasnt on it unless it goes up as a PO.

Yeah I'm sure it will go up. RIP to all those poor impatient souls who bought this and/or the Mk 46 from HK sellers.
It wasn't a matter of being impatient, it was because there was never any guarantee that this figure will get a wide release, and there still isn't, although the odds have increased with the Iron Man release.

From my perpective, the extra $150 USD isn't anything I'm going to lose any sleep over, and is well worth it to definitely get this figure, rather than to hope for a wider release.

I do hope that it does get a wider release for all of you who do want it.

It wasn't a matter of being impatient, it was because there was never any guarantee that this figure will get a wide release, and there still isn't, although the odds have increased with the Iron Man release.

From my perpective, the extra $150 USD isn't anything I'm going to lose any sleep over, and is well worth it to definitely get this figure, rather than to hope for a wider release.

I do hope that it does get a wider release for all of you who do want it.

This was my reasoning as well for why I leapt on this with TW.

That said, I hope SS does throw it up for PO 🍻

I know itll be more than the original $220 but I'm not sure about anything more than $300 for this only slightly improved version. Even $300 seems about $35 too high.

The Stealth suit is my favourite Cap MCU suit (and second overall in the MCU) by far from my favourite MCU movie.

I agree that it isn't worth it from a product to value ratio, but to me it is worth it for what it means to me, and the extra cost to definitely have it is nothing in the grand scheme of my life.

And yet... still no shipment from Toys Wonderland. I am getting a little pissed off,
considering they are more than happy to price gouge and grab everyone's money.

My preorder was clearly marked for shipment "End of August"... it's now Mid-September.
Never ordering from them again.

If you are essentially just buying stock for reselling, you know when you will have the product.
Don't sell scalper priced items if you can't follow-through on your shipment dates.

Last edited:
Ready for this to go up today for $284:lol
I am not so sure. Keep checking my email, but no announcement like they did for Mk 46.
I can’t even access the event and see the Mk 46 other than when I launch the specific email from yesterday.

Anyone know if you can just log directly into a specific event page Directly?

And yet... still no shipment from Toys Wonderland. I am getting a little pissed off,
considering they are more than happy to price gouge and grab everyone's money.

My preorder was clearly marked for shipment "End of August"... it's now Mid-September.
Never ordering from them again.

If you are essentially just buying stock for reselling, you know when you will have the product.
Don't sell scalper priced items if you can't follow-through on your shipment dates.
Told you, TW sucks.

Back