1/6 Hot Toys - Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania - Kang Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about him?
The short of it is his ex-wife accused him of abuse and death threats towards herself and her daughter.

"According to ET, Renner allegedly repeatedly threatened to kill Pacheco and himself, even putting a gun in is mouth and then firing it into the ceiling one night while Ava slept. In court documents acquired by the outlet, Pacheco alleges that in a separate incident, a nanny overheard Renner say he was going to Pacheco’s house to kill her and then himself, because “it was better that Ava had no parents than to have her as a mother.”"

Seems like people should take a wait and see approach for a minute here before jumping to any conclusions. For his sake I am hoping what Majors' defense attorneys are saying here proves to be true.

majors.jpg

https://www.indiewire.com/2023/03/jonathan-majors-arrested-assault-1234822996/

Seems like people should take a wait and see approach for a minute here before jumping to any conclusions. For his sake I am hoping what Majors' defense attorneys are saying here proves to be true.

View attachment 630142

Yes, it is still very early but I hope that there is evidence to prove he is innocent. Sadly even if he is shown to be innocent this will still follow him to some degree

Yeah really hope this is not true. I wasn't all that invested in Kang as a villain but Majors is undeniably a fantastic actor and I can't imagine anyone else playing the part as well as he did.

I’d say wait and see. The way the zero tolerance laws work, all a woman has to do is SAY you touched her and you go to jail. Especially if you acknowledge that the two of you were arguing. They will throw the cuffs right on you even if they don’t believe her.
I say, go back to talking the figure here unless more comes out. And yes, Renner had his thing, Ewan had his thing and those guys are fine. Let’s not make this more of a thing b/c it’s Majors.

Last edited:
Its supposed to be the other way around. You don't need to prove innocence in the U.S.
You are 100% right, but so many cases like this are tried in the court of public opinion and it certainly is to JM’s advantage to quickly provide evidence that he didn’t do anything “wrong” here. Because by the time a trial could take place and conclude his career would be ruined. And even then if he is acquitted in the proceedings there would be an indelible stain on him.

Last edited:
You are 100% right, but so many cases like this are tried in the court of public opinion and it certainly is to JM’s advantage to quickly provide evidence that he didn’t do anything “wrong” here. Because by the time a trial could take place and conclude his career would be ruined. And even then if he is acquitted in the proceedings there would be an indelible stain on him.
“Fatty Arbuckle” comes to mind. It was ages ago, but even though he was cleared of all charges, his reputation never recovered.

Depp seems to have survived somehow, as has Brad Pitt. Granted, Majors isn’t on that par, but … Altho I heard mixed things about whether POTC XVIII would star Depp or not based on Amber Heard’s allegations. We’ll just have to see what Disney values more: American Jurisprudence or Newspeak erasure.

American Jurisprudence or Newspeak erasure.
Neither. All Bob Iger cares about is the bottom line. If he thinks it’s more beneficial to keep them, they will. If they think it’s better to drop and move on, they will. Innocence or legality has nothing to do with whether they bank on them to put butts in seats.

Neither. All Bob Iger cares about is the bottom line. If he thinks it’s more beneficial to keep them, they will. If they think it’s better to drop and move on, they will. Innocence or legality has nothing to do with whether they bank on them to put butts in seats.
This makes complete sense. He’s running a massive company and this is how he needs to manage it.

View attachment 630142

Found guilty. So much for that supposed video evidence proving his innocence 🙄 What a bummer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/12/18/nyregion/jonathan-majors-trial-verdict.html

Back