1/6 Hot Toys - Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania - Kang Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Movie's keeping the pace with AMATW commercially, same can't quite be said about Shazam unfortunately. Such a comic inspired Kang will be a home run for HT regardless

Nice that the eyes look good unlit too
OsYewdZ.png

$270-280 was where I was leaning considering it’s kinda barebones, as is. Knowing Hot Toys they’d try squeezing an extra $10-15 for the light-up headsculpt and that Big Ol’ Base.

Movie's keeping the pace with AMATW commercially, same can't quite be said about Shazam unfortunately. Such a comic inspired Kang will be a home run for HT regardless

Nice that the eyes look good unlit too
OsYewdZ.png
Yes very nice, as that was my main concern when I saw the promo pics. And I agree that this could very well be a home run for HT - I think it has Yondu-like potential if they deliver come production time.

Pretty surprised at the price. Better than I thought. How is this less than The Amazing Spider-Man figure. Cheaper license, I guess?
Same here. I was expecting $300 or $305 but that would have probably convinced a lot of people to wait for a subsequent version, so I guess HT is playing the long game with this character. No doubt they'll reuse the sculpt/sculpts at least once, so maybe they're accepting a slightly smaller margin now with the anticipation of bigger ones down the road.

Even if you weren’t a fan of the movie, he looks incredible and would fit perfectly in a comic-accurate villain shelf. When we inevitably get Doctor Doom, they’ll be perfect together.
This right here is how I feel. He looks great, and as a fan of Kang, I don't know if I won't be able to get this. Just need to find an inflatable 1/6th chair for him.

Still haven’t seen the movie because I’m just done with the MCU at this point. I’m also entirely over the material that gets used on every superhero figure suit. That cheap, shiny, plastic looking, inflexible, sticky yuckness.
Happy for the comic Kang fans though. Hopefully if the marketing department keep on saying he’s ‘the next iconic villain’ enough times it’ll become a reality.

The only way I see myself picking up new Marvel HTs is if the MCU X-Men designs are flawless. I’ll probably get Wolverine from Dp3 though. Jackman is my guy.

MODOK is right in HT wheelhouse. It makes perfect sense to do a power pose for this character! Cmon Howard!

Havent seen the movie but the figure looks great! Not a preorder but will buy when released.

Still haven’t seen the movie because I’m just done with the MCU at this point. I’m also entirely over the material that gets used on every superhero figure suit. That cheap, shiny, plastic looking, inflexible, sticky yuckness.
Happy for the comic Kang fans though. Hopefully if the marketing department keep on saying he’s ‘the next iconic villain’ enough times it’ll become a reality.

The only way I see myself picking up new Marvel HTs is if the MCU X-Men designs are flawless. I’ll probably get Wolverine from Dp3 though. Jackman is my guy.
I'm also mcu'd out. no way home and wandavision were good but nothing I've seen otherwise has been very watchable. I havent tried ms marvel or moon knight but loki was a thumbs down for me.

I have to give HT their props cause they have been KILLING IT on the AA head sculpts. This use to be a cringy as hell endeavor for them. They were about 50/50 AT BEST when they were doing an AA character and don’t have hair…Ooohhh boy it’d be a mess at times! But now, sheeeeeed I’m proud of these accomplishments. 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾 Bravo HT toys! Y’all deserve all the flowers in this category. Truly the worlds best!

Back