1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Highly agreed a Bif and Goerge would be amazing as well as Lorraine. I'll be happy if we just only get western doc & Marty next. I still say radiation suit is my biggest want from this line. If never watched Bif's aka Tom Wilson's stand up comedy is very funny worth a quick watch.

Awesome!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A dx doc. Brown should be done from 1st movie. loyd has crazy eyes perfect for pers eyes. Hot toys stop messing with us and wasting movie license if never gonna make. We Need the white radiation suit rc control and Einstein with plutonium box and extra headsculpt would be a perfect Dx set imo. Then give us western marty n doc and line
Done.

Yeah amen....

But no, they will give us a rehash of the same sculpt with different clothing and call it BTTF3 version....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Got my Doc Brown today and I have to say this one really looks better in real life than it does onscreen, I'm very happy with it :)

Highly agreed a Bif and Goerge would be amazing as well as Lorraine. I'll be happy if we just only get western doc & Marty next. I still say radiation suit is my biggest want from this line. If never watched Bif's aka Tom Wilson's stand up comedy is very funny worth a quick watch.

Tom Wilson is effin' hilarious!

Part2 was on tv today so decided to change my display

photostudio_1537733404798.jpg

Has anyone bought this rooted head off ebay? Any good? I was thinking about putting together a radiation suit Doc, seeing as HT doesn't appear to be interested.

s-l1600.jpg

Has anyone bought this rooted head off ebay? Any good? I was thinking about putting together a radiation suit Doc, seeing as HT doesn't appear to be interested.

View attachment 427723

Hey Marine Boy. I picked up one of these heads and am currently in the process of painting it. I had the same idea as yourself about putting together a Radiation suit Doc. I found some Dragon white overalls and now just need to get some brown trainers, a tool belt and some other accessories for it.

The hair needs a bit of styling but I like it.

Attachments

• 20180924_000311.jpg
    20180924_000311.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 175
  • 20180924_000538.jpg
    20180924_000538.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 176
  • 20180924_000616.jpg
    20180924_000616.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 178
Finally gave in and bought Doc. Timewalker has him 20.00 off....

Ebay all the sales have been very very high....

Popculture has him as well. I think once these are gone, prices are gonna skyrocket.

Its the only Doc we'll probably get. Its difficult to photograph him brilliantly but in hand hes pretty good.

You are probably right but if HT listened at all to collector feedback they would randomly drop a doc in radiation suit.

I plan on making the suit, just the sculpt is the young doc.....

Too bad, these should have been the ones to go from the start.

Awesome - glad you could grab one. I only collect marvel, dc, and sw hot toys, but thought this was a great deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really appreciate it. I was thinking about the figure at work today and thought I'd have to at least pay Ebay prices because I regret waiting as long as I did, thought I'd check the forums and boom. Thanks again.

every time I see this thread get bumped out of the dead I'm hoping it's because some third party FINALLY made a Pt One doc outfit.

But no... no one cares about BTTF... too many tony stark outfits to make.

Back