1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WIP. He’s finally coming together. The plutonium suit was the hardest to find. Now I just have to paint his accessories.

508E83F7-1E6C-4B50-84F6-8462142164FA.jpg

EE659624-409D-4D8B-B3DB-72182DF639A3.jpg

That looks pretty great.. esp. if he had the car controller in his hand

Thanks! I’ve picked up a tool belt with tools, pens for his pocket, and a stop watch. I have the controller and the nike shoes. Just have to paint them. I am also working on a hawaiian shirt to cover the neck joint. Thinking about stuffing some padding in the radiation suit to make him look a little thicker.

Suit looks good. Which one is this?

Btw I am still amazed that no company did any alternative outfit set yet. I mean, if it has 3 seconds on Avangers, you get at least 4 variants from 3 different companies, but nothing BTTF related except for a Marty McFly rip off rerelease... weir. I would expect these to sell well... :dunno

Suit looks good. Which one is this?

Btw I am still amazed that no company did any alternative outfit set yet. I mean, if it has 3 seconds on Avangers, you get at least 4 variants from 3 different companies, but nothing BTTF related except for a Marty McFly rip off rerelease... weir. I would expect these to sell well... :dunno

It’s the suit from this custom release.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...30-scott-final-week-complete-payments-54.html

I contacted the guy who made the suits and he had 1 left to sell me. I have no idea why nobody has mass produced the suit yet. It really is very basic and can’t be that difficult to make. Seems like easy money to me. If I knew how to sew, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Thanks! I’ve picked up a tool belt with tools, pens for his pocket, and a stop watch. I have the controller and the nike shoes. Just have to paint them. I am also working on a hawaiian shirt to cover the neck joint. Thinking about stuffing some padding in the radiation suit to make him look a little thicker.

Can't wait. Look forward to "See some serious shi7"

Looking around, the skin on this guy seems paler and pinker than the usual ht man tan.
And the head seems a little lighter than the arms?

Anybody who has this figure confirm?

Looking around, the skin on this guy seems paler and pinker than the usual ht man tan.
And the head seems a little lighter than the arms?

Anybody who has this figure confirm?

He is lighter skin than Marty, though Marty was way, way too dark. Doc doesn't look too white next to Marty though. On mine I would saynthe skin tone is the near the same between the head and arms.

How they are posed in my cabinet. Doc was easy to pose, whereas Marty, with the out of character expression was quite difficult. I'm still not satisfied. But, they look good together. :)

A dx doc. Brown should be done from 1st movie. loyd has crazy eyes perfect for pers eyes. Hot toys stop messing with us and wasting movie license if never gonna make. We Need the white radiation suit rc control and Einstein with plutonium box and extra headsculpt would be a perfect Dx set imo. Then give us western marty n doc and line
Done.

Highly agreed a Bif and Goerge would be amazing as well as Lorraine. I'll be happy if we just only get western doc & Marty next. I still say radiation suit is my biggest want from this line. If never watched Bif's aka Tom Wilson's stand up comedy is very funny worth a quick watch.

Back