1/6 Hot Toy - MMS612 - Episode VI - ROTJ: Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They definitely don’t have them yet as mine has been paid off since the PO went up and I’ve received no ‘awaiting shipping’ notification yet.
Usually KGH gives option to pay upfront with 3% discount (which you did, I guess) or pay only deposit and pay the remaining balance later.
I believe the other people got their invoice for remaining balance before KGH get the shipment.
So That means ---
  • it's gonna be another week or so before they actually get stuff ready
  • and another week to prepare shipment - putting postage all over the boxes,
  • and will be another 3-6 weeks to get it delivered.
So maybe April...?

I confirm what Teekay wrote, I received the balance request and since Friday the status of my order is pending shipment.

They definitely don’t have them yet as mine has been paid off since the PO went up and I’ve received no ‘awaiting shipping’ notification yet.
I received mine from KGH way back in August last year. Paid in full around the same week it went up for PO. Maybe I was one of the lucky ones 🤷🏼‍♂️ I’ll be honest, from my personal experience, KGH have always been excellent.

I received mine from KGH way back in August last year. Paid in full around the same week it went up for PO. Maybe I was one of the lucky ones 🤷🏼‍♂️ I’ll be honest, from my personal experience, KGH have always been excellent.
That's interesting indeed!
Do you mind if I ask if your order number and order date is much different than mine?
Mine is #5399#
1676362410992.png

1676363273434.png

I've been using KGH since 2012 for more than 50 items of my collection. It's just recent couple of years their service went downhill. Mostly since pandemic.
It's the difficult time for all, but also time they show true colors.

Last edited:
That's interesting indeed!
Do you mind if I ask if your order number and order date is much different than mine?
Mine is #5399#
View attachment 622787
View attachment 622788
I've been using KGH since 2012 for more than 50 items of my collection. It's just recent couple of years their service went downhill. Mostly since pandemic.
It's the difficult time for all, but also time they show true colors.

Yeah no problem. I ordered on the 21st of July last year and my account says that they shipped the figure out on the 1st of August my order number was #6214#

Yeah no problem. I ordered on the 21st of July last year and my account says that they shipped the figure out on the 1st of August my order number was #6214#
Are you sure it's MMS612 - Episode VI - ROTJ Speeder Bike? Not the Mandalorian Speeder Bike?

It just doesn't make sense then, Or KGH totally gone nuts and screwed up big time for everyone who ordered earlier?

Are you sure it's MMS612 - Episode VI - ROTJ Speeder Bike? Not the Mandalorian Speeder Bike?

It just doesn't make sense then, Or KGH totally gone nuts and screwed up big time for everyone who ordered earlier?
Pretty sure you’ve hit the nail on the head here. There’s no way KG sent any of these out in August 2022.

They’ve only missed one of my orders in the 4 years or so that I’ve been using them but I’ve actually been keeping track of this release and am quite certain they’ve yet to receive any stock.

sorry no, I just ordered the Scout only. No speeder bike for me as I’m happy with the few Sideshow versions that I have.

sorry no, I just ordered the Scout only. No speeder bike for me as I’m happy with the few Sideshow versions that I have.
Yeah. there was something off about it.
I hate KGH for their terrible customer service, but I still need to be fair when I curse them! LOL!

Back