1/6 Hot Toy - MMS612 - Episode VI - ROTJ: Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm still waiting for mine too. Only just got Jango last week, so I'm expecting several more weeks, if not months to get Scouty and bike.

I wish HT would do something a little more inventive with it comes to the base/stands with these figures. The one thing that SS done better on their version was the fantastic diorama base, and it works great with this guy...

DSC_0093.JPG

Still waiting this from KG. Finally he got back to me with message. They are saying hopefully January. Are you kidding me?
I asked for refund, and they are gonna give back only 85%.
No more KG for me. Boycott!
i got same response....

It does say they charge 15% for cancellations under their policy unfortunately.

https://www.kghobby.com/pre-order-policy/
But if it’s been delayed far outside the original states release date then you could try filing a dispute/chargeback. As long as you’re still within the window for that.

Yeah I've got a lot of things on preorder with KG cause they used to release pretty quick, and it's like now I'm just not gonna bother going ahead and just preorder anything I might get FOMO off of from popcultcha.

It does say they charge 15% for cancellations under their policy unfortunately.

https://www.kghobby.com/pre-order-policy/
But if it’s been delayed far outside the original states release date then you could try filing a dispute/chargeback. As long as you’re still within the window for that.
I'd respect their policy if they do their business right.

They send me wrong item and haven't fixed the issue for about a year. (Sent me regular Gametoys bike instead of Deluxe)
All they say is "We sent Gametoys request, but no reply from them" - KG made the mistake, but not fixing it.

No more KG for me!! Boycott!

What's on your desk?
I've had the Scouts on my desk for months, and still haven't added them to the display. I guess I was planning to pick up the Bike and Scout set, but life found a way and intervened... for the moment anyway.

Decided to clear my work space of the back log of recent figures, and I took some shots of these Imp's before setting them up for display. Still one of my favorite OT trooper design.

1671071738860.jpeg

1671071844749.jpeg

1671071873598.jpeg

1671071958437.jpeg

1671072024227.jpeg

1671072088653.jpeg

1671072118001.jpeg

Last edited:
What's on your desk?
I've had the Scouts on my desk for months, and still haven't added them to the display. I guess I was planning to pick up the Bike and Scout set, but life found a way and intervened... for the moment anyway.

Decided to clear my work space of the back log of recent figures, and I took some shots of these Imp's before setting them up for display. Still one of my favorite OT trooper design.

View attachment 612913
With or without the bike, still an impressive figure. They are one of the standout subjects from ROTJ. Good stuff @endor1.(y)

Back