1/6 Hot Toy - MMS612 - Episode VI - ROTJ: Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TonTon's and the filming miniature. Better than I thought it would be actually.
403141-5671091C-4091-4AB3-BBD8-8F93BBBA6011.jpeg

Thanks for posting that. I'll see if I can do a bit more with it, though I don't think I would want it quite that low even if I could get it like that. The articulation at the shoulder is super frustrating, can barely rotate the arms in some directions.

Seeing the pictures I’m so tempted to just jump on this. Looks like an awesome display piece and I’d have to get the Bike. I think I want to wait a little longer and see if I can get it 10% off plus $5 shipping like the Mando version.

OGK, is that from PC? I have my single plus bike combo coming from there.
No sorry.
Just 4 weeks til I can order it as I have 3 weeks holidays coming up,so will be waiting til after then when I know I'm clear of bills etc.
Just ordered Old Bilbo last night though so...lol

So tempting to get a second with the discount code but I feel like that will complicate things in terms of the display.
Yeah I’m in the same boat. I have the mando one and was wondering if it would look strange 3 on one shelf looking odd.

I wish they would just offer the bike to be purchased on its own. I'd love to grab another one for Luke.

Great pics coco. This figure looks like a winner. My single arrives on Wednesday and I ordered the set with a gift card. I’m debating a second speeder set with the 10% code too, or wait it out for a better discount later on. Free shipping would be nice. Wait and risk selling out or wait for a discount. I don’t think it will sell out, but they may have made less because the mandalorian set is still in stock. Decisions.

I think the max discount on this set will be 15% and it may not get better than the 10% it's at right now. So really it's down to a $25 possible difference. Personally I wouldn't wait for that little bit that may never even come about. I do think the set will last for awhile but when supply dries up the going rate is sure to increase a good bit.

Still something a tiny bit off with the helmet sculpt on this - I assume due to the Mando re-use - but wow what a massive improvement over the SSC Scout this fig is. I resold the SSC fig within months of getting it but this one looks like a keeper.

Any side-by-side pics of the HT bike beside the SSC bike? Curious whether they are pretty much the same size or if there's a noticeable difference in width or length.

Including my custom fig, I'm going to end up with three scouts so it will be fun trying to figure out a use for all of them.

I'm probably going to do a dio display with Luke Endor jumping from Leia on my SSC bike to the Scout on the HT bike if the two bikes look close enough in size and paint color. Then a "hero" Scout display, then maybe use my custom scout as a Nik Sant in Biker disguise.

Still something a tiny bit off with the helmet sculpt on this - I assume due to the Mando re-use - but wow what a massive improvement over the SSC Scout this fig is. I resold the SSC fig within months of getting it but this one looks like a keeper.

Any side-by-side pics of the HT bike beside the SSC bike? Curious whether they are pretty much the same size or if there's a noticeable difference in width or length.

Including my custom fig, I'm going to end up with three scouts so it will be fun trying to figure out a use for all of them.

I'm probably going to do a dio display with Luke Endor jumping from Leia on my SSC bike to the Scout on the HT bike if the two bikes look close enough in size and paint color. Then a "hero" Scout display, then maybe use my custom scout as a Nik Sant in Biker disguise.
I can't be 100% sure but I think Justin compared them in his review videooooooh. I think the Hot Toys bike is marginally smaller than the Sideshow version.

Also just to note my order of Scout and bike from Sideshow has been flip flopping between shipping today / shipping tomorrow since Monday, they still haven't charged me shipping yet.

I'd do a side-by-side pic of these ht bikes next to SS's if they would ever ship my two... just got notice my Dark Troopers will be charged soon. Probably received them before these damn things.

Back