1/6 Hot Toy - MMS612 - Episode VI - ROTJ: Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed the sale on T.Wonderland for this figure. And there appears no new batch.

Nah I pre-ordered ages ago but I used my points and got $100 off it anyway.
Excellent stuff!!
I preordered Moff Gideon using the 20% off code yesterday,and then lo and behold,an Etailer in Oz also had 20%off the Biker Scout/speeder set.
expensive 2 days,but have to strike when Its viable.

Lol, I'm "Glad" you noticed!😋

They do make decent Field Expedient Terrain Pieces.👍
1663982139380.jpeg

1663982328249.jpeg

Finally unboxed my new Hot Toys Scout & Speeder Bike set for my Endor display. I decided to put Luke and Leia are on the Hot Toys bike, and keep my Sideshow version for the Scout and Speeder bike. I think the Sideshow Scout sits better on his bike, although the Hot Toys Scout definitely looks better in a standing pose. I also added the Mando Scout with the new sniper rifle.

IMG_1333.JPG
IMG_1337.JPG
IMG_1334.jpg
IMG_1336.JPG

Finally unboxed my new Hot Toys Scout & Speeder Bike set for my Endor display. I decided to put Luke and Leia are on the Hot Toys bike, and keep my Sideshow version for the Scout and Speeder bike. I think the Sideshow Scout sits better on his bike, although the Hot Toys Scout definitely looks better in a standing pose. I also added the Mando Scout with the new sniper rifle.

View attachment 600542View attachment 600543View attachment 600544View attachment 600545
Where did you got that awesome background!

Your set-up looks fantastic, Stephen! You're right, the HT Scout looks really good just standing. And it takes a special hand at creating a diorama like yours that reads well without looking overstuffed. Well done, indeed!

Another shot from earlier today...
RESUMING PATROL.jpg

The body proportions look way better in person. Got that great "man-in-a-suit" vibe for sure.

Your set-up looks fantastic, Stephen! You're right, the HT Scout looks really good just standing. And it takes a special hand at creating a diorama like yours that reads well without looking overstuffed. Well done, indeed!

Another shot from earlier today...
View attachment 600552

The body proportions look way better in person. Got that great "man-in-a-suit" vibe for sure.
R.gif
it looks like it's on a planet in another galaxy

Back