1/6 Hot Toy - MMS612 - Episode VI - ROTJ: Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where as I would never display it with the rifle as it was never used in ROTJ.
Yeah I get that. I looked it up online to see if it was in the movie. It just looks good and reminds me of using the dlt19 used in the game swg.

The rifle for me also does not make up for the fact HT are using Mando version parts and calling it ROTJ. The figure is a mix and match of ROTJ, Mando and Battlefront parts.

The rifle for me also does not make up for the fact HT are using Mando version parts and calling it ROTJ. The figure is a mix and match of ROTJ, Mando and Battlefront parts.
This why it sucks when we don’t get the ot version first. This isn’t a true rotj. The same thing will happen with the tusken, if they ever do an ot version.

Also, it’s weird that we only got that one review and I haven’t see any pics. Anakin and Gideon seemed to be up and out quickly.

Thanks for posting @Asta. Well, we can still see the pac-man effect going on with the front fairing of the speeder bike. Too bad Hot Toys could not fine tune it, along with the helmet gap. Still not a deal breaker though.

I am getting a sense this is not a popular release surprisingly! Its one of the best troopers I would think but there isnt any buzz about it anywhere

Bad timing maybe. Everyone looking forward to coming reveals at summer conventions.

I think a lot of more casual fans already got The Mandalorian version and aren’t going to double dip on basically the same exact figure. My friend at work who collects got The Mandalorian version and has no interest in this because he has a million preorders and already has the ss and Mandalorian scout. I’m really surprised that we only got one review video and I haven’t found any pics at all. Selfishly, I hope this gets discounted and I can army build. This is one of my favorite troopers, 100% accurate or not.

I am getting a sense this is not a popular release surprisingly! Its one of the best troopers I would think but there isnt any buzz about it anywhere
This is mostly for the old crowd, who is into OT more than the new films. OT is less promoted these days compared to the new Disney shows, and this can be seen in the lack of buzz regarding this set

Just received mine today. Trooper only. Stood it alongside the mando trooper and notice a fair few differences.
Defo not just a repaint as the chest armour is different mould. Also the central belt buckle. The stitched central padded armour is higher. Pants completely different as they have straps on the front vs mando trooper having pockets. Bracers and elbow look the same but shoulders Velcro on and are rounded at the bottom vs straps on mando squared. The backpack is a different size as it’s wider. Helmet is the same but different paint application.

One thing I’ve just done is take the boots off which incidentally are different grips on the bottom and swap the knee pad upside down to match mando as my ocd won’t let it stay as it came out the box. I’ll have to check pics to see which orientation is movie accurate.

Attachments

• B29BCDB9-DE12-4B63-9BA8-ED0F120D516E.jpeg
    B29BCDB9-DE12-4B63-9BA8-ED0F120D516E.jpeg
    133.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 02CE6155-4B66-4B68-9308-AFD7FCDEABAA.jpeg
    02CE6155-4B66-4B68-9308-AFD7FCDEABAA.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 0
Some angles to compare since there aren’t many shots of it around. You can see the differences better.

Attachments

• 34948910-BF6D-406E-91F2-3FCEBE6EDFCE.jpeg
    34948910-BF6D-406E-91F2-3FCEBE6EDFCE.jpeg
    172.7 KB · Views: 0
  • E3BF3910-418D-4724-87D1-006531AB42EF.jpeg
    E3BF3910-418D-4724-87D1-006531AB42EF.jpeg
    174.7 KB · Views: 0
  • C242D86B-BB25-46DE-A2F4-33A76A2C274E.jpeg
    C242D86B-BB25-46DE-A2F4-33A76A2C274E.jpeg
    160.4 KB · Views: 0
  • D096D708-6618-4BF7-8BF9-AB3D4CD51B56.jpeg
    D096D708-6618-4BF7-8BF9-AB3D4CD51B56.jpeg
    143.9 KB · Views: 0
  • B6243EC0-8110-4668-A8AB-156C68E38B5D.jpeg
    B6243EC0-8110-4668-A8AB-156C68E38B5D.jpeg
    187.3 KB · Views: 0
Just received mine today. Trooper only. Stood it alongside the mando trooper and notice a fair few differences.
Defo not just a repaint as the chest armour is different mould. Also the central belt buckle. The stitched central padded armour is higher. Pants completely different as they have straps on the front vs mando trooper having pockets. Bracers and elbow look the same but shoulders Velcro on and are rounded at the bottom vs straps on mando squared. The backpack is a different size as it’s wider. Helmet is the same but different paint application.

One thing I’ve just done is take the boots off which incidentally are different grips on the bottom and swap the knee pad upside down to match mando as my ocd won’t let it stay as it came out the box. I’ll have to check pics to see which orientation is movie accurate.
Put them back the way they were you heathen! They are the correct way around and it is Mando that is the wrong way you filthy casual!

Put them back the way they were you heathen! They are the correct way around and it is Mando that is the wrong way you filthy casual!
Lol. They made posing awkward. Strange choice to flip them by whoever decided it originally.

Attachments

• 50EB9221-5FDD-42FE-8502-82DE51CCBDD6.jpeg
    50EB9221-5FDD-42FE-8502-82DE51CCBDD6.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 0

Mando had the knee armor reversed compared to ROTJ. Both are accurate to their own films

mando.jpg

Scout on speeder large.jpg

Back