1/6 Hot Toy - MMS612 - Episode VI - ROTJ: Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$400. Is the set worth it? Already own a Sideshow bike, a HT scout and two Sideshow scouts (trying to sell one of them).
Outside of the handlebars I don't think the HT bike is nicer than the SS aesthetically, but it is far more sturdy and less prone to pieces falling off the moment you pick it up or try to move it or pose the Scout on it.

So just depends if you feel like you need/want another bike. But that's my take if you're just looking to replace the SS.

Great set!

IMG_3083.jpeg

IMG_3086.jpeg

IMG_3085.jpeg

Outside of the handlebars I don't think the HT bike is nicer than the SS aesthetically, but it is far more sturdy and less prone to pieces falling off the moment you pick it up or try to move it or pose the Scout on it.

So just depends if you feel like you need/want another bike. But that's my take if you're just looking to replace the SS.
Thanks. Find both bikes nice, scored an amazing deal on the SSC bike and some other things, imagining to fit the ht scout onto the bike. Two bikes… Much space, but could be nice. Both bikes are different enough from each other, which may be nice to display together.

Sideshow biker scout though, no no.

Thanks. Find both bikes nice, scored an amazing deal on the SSC bike and some other things, imagining to fit the ht scout onto the bike. Two bikes… Much space, but could be nice. Both bikes are different enough from each other, which may be nice to display together.

Sideshow biker scout though, no no.
Yeah, the trooper is the bigger jump in quality. For the record, I sold my SS bike after getting the HT as I only needed the one. No regrets.

Back