1/6 Guyver figure from Max Factory

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dark hero was a good flick. He learns about himself and the Guyver.
I just like practical effects and grounded movies. Too much CGI takes me out of the suspension.

Im buying thia guyver, darkening it up a bit and this is my official movie guyver.

Only interested in Guyver 2 here. Hopefully, the head won't be too small like their vinyl kits.

The American films were pieces of crap. I hate them. It was so enraging to watch what Hollywood did to Guyver, they turned it into somekind of goofy stupid child film, it was so disrespectful to source material. Just give those script writers and director to me to choke with my bare hands.

The Anime and the Manga are extraordinary. I am looking forward to the Bioboosted Armor Guyver 1 figure.

Last edited:
The American films were pieces of crap. I hate them. It was so enraging to watch what Hollywood did to Guyver, they turned it into somekind of goofy stupid child film, it was so disrespectful to source material. Just give those script writers and director to me to choke with my bare hands.

The Anime and the Manga are extraordinary. I am looking forward to the Biobosted Armor Guyver 1 figure.
I’ll give ya the first movie. What a weird film that was.

Guyver: Dark Hero though had almost zero jokes, upped the gore, pulled in a lot more from the manga, and was a massive improvement.

I’ll give ya the first movie. What a weird film that was.

Guyver: Dark Hero though had almost zero jokes, upped the gore, pulled in a lot more from the manga, and was a massive improvement.
Then, i think i haven't watched the Second film... I had been so ennoyed by the First film that i just left it there and earesed both from the computer. I have Figma Guyver Figures btw. and they are amazing. I hope the price of the 1/6 Guyver 1 won't be too crazy so i can add that to the collection as well. Nothing above 150 euro passes the Turkish Customes without a shenanigans that i can't really deal with... So i hope the 1/6 Guyver 1 will be 150 US dolar.

Last edited:
Figma just announced a new Ultimate Guyver figure. Here’s hoping the floodgates for more figures, including Max Factory‘s, open soon.
362f52c32b37d5b003aec045d657bc84.jpg

Last edited:
BBTS is listing the figma for 120 lol. I just cannot pay that for a 6" figure. Max Factory is probably gonna be 500 at this rate.

Back