1/6 Guyver figure from Max Factory

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triplesnake

Freakalicious
Reaction score
1/6 Guyver from Max Factory
Release date : unknown

It seems no one posted it, they should have more info coming very soon though.

FZi7xkiUIAAK99z
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FZi7xkiUIAAK99z?format=jpg&name=large
FZi7xkjVUAAJY93

FZi7xkiUcAAAVJT

An older video -

Last edited:
Interested in this, looks very good. Wish someone would do a proper 1/6th Dark Hero Guyver, I know there was a guy that did made-to-order custom ones but I believe he's no longer doing them.

Interested in this, looks very good. Wish someone would do a proper 1/6th Dark Hero Guyver, I know there was a guy that did made-to-order custom ones but I believe he's no longer doing them.
1000% Agree.. dark hero was one of them movies for me that always reminds me of my childhood. Me and my brother would play-pretend, I was guyver and my bro would be different monsters I’d have to fight. Lol ..
aah good times..😊

:oops:what's and I'm just seeing this now WOW.:droolfrom the video looks to have decent articulation,, getting a vibe of just be weary of scratches and chips when posing but other than that looks great. looking forward to hearing more.

I have my “list” I created before entering the 1/6 scale hobby of my most-desired figures, whether the figure existed yet or not. About 12 characters total, and some are characters I expect will never get 1/6 representation.

I never expected to get a HT-sized Tekkaman Blade, who was on the list, but he arrived yesterday on my doorstep to much rejoicing.

Guyver was also on that list. I’m very intrigued.

I use to own a bunch of Max Factory's Guyver figures, I think they were probably 1/7 or 1/8 scale. Really excited for this preorder, this looks fantastic. Them P1 statues look very cool too, but they're so damn big, especially the bases.
The 2 pack bad guys still look great today.

Yo, I love Guyver Dark Hero....although this is the anime, with a Dark Wash, it can possibly pass as a movie version.

This looks good.

1000% Agree.. dark hero was one of them movies for me that always reminds me of my childhood. Me and my brother would play-pretend, I was guyver and my bro would be different monsters I’d have to fight. Lol ..
aah good times..😊
I decided to rewatch Guyver Dark Hero for some Halloween monster fun, and it warms my heart to see it get such love years later.
356585f696ba1beee7d1892064e32ee4d9b3b233.gif

A proper movie figure would be great, but in lieu of that I'll definitely keep my eyes on this one. Hope we get an update soon.

I decided to rewatch Guyver Dark Hero for some Halloween monster fun, and it warms my heart to see it get such love years later.
356585f696ba1beee7d1892064e32ee4d9b3b233.gif

A proper movie figure would be great, but in lieu of that I'll definitely keep my eyes on this one. Hope we get an update soon.

Dark Hero has a special place in my heart, I was brought up watching it and the 12 ep OVA series. In my opinion the DH Guyver 1 suit is one of the coolest toku suits ever created and the best that any Guyver suit has ever looked.

Back