1:6 Gr'tn Fsh Stx and Aayla Secura

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gr'tn Fsh Stx is a Mon Calmari Jedi bash made from the only worthwhile 1:6 Hasblo sculpt that wasn't a droid, Jawa, or Yoda. I repainted his head and hands and robbed one of my Hasblo Jedi by gunpoint to get their robes for him. He may have been pretty easy to make and I'm sure others must have done this, but screw it, I like him! :)

His main Jedi skill is controlling others bodily functions and was the terror of the rising Imperial armies after the Clone Wars when in battle he was known to give stormtroopers hairtrigger diarriah to give him a tactical advantage in combat. :horror

Gr'tn Fsh Stx

GrtnFshStx.jpg

GrtnFshStx2.jpg

DSC01645.jpg

Last edited:
I finished Aayla Secura about a month ago in the general customs area becayuse I didn't realize there was a special Star Wars one created. I took new pictures and decided to post them properly in here.

DSC01564.jpg

DSC01560.jpg

DSC01569.jpg

I am pretty much a vegetarian, but how could one resist Fsh Stx...

Bit I don't think I could eat a whole one!!

the name. did you make that up? thats great. :lol

Yes I did. Sometimes characters are so real they name themselves. :) George Lucas has apparently been watching this thread and has seen the character's popularity and has just sicced his lawyers on me!!! He's going to start merchandising the character now with : "My heart and my wallet belong to Gr'tn Fsh Stx!!!" bumper stickers. Is nothing sacred?!?

And now a word from respected character actor George Takei...

Grtn.jpg

Here's me trying a little photoshop so the pic looks less bland. I obviously don't know what I'm doing with the lightsabers! Where's the tutorial again? (laugh)

Thanks for all the comments, guys!

Alpha-Orionis.gif

Here's me trying a little photoshop so the pic looks less bland. I obviously don't know what I'm doing with the lightsabers! Where's the tutorial again? (laugh)

Thanks for all the comments, guys!

Alpha-Orionis.gif

Nice Mon Cal Jedi... Aayla's cool too!

Fixed your sabers... the dude person to the rescue!
AaylaFshStx.jpg

See, you draw a white line for the physical plastic blade on the toy lightsaber, copy it, change the copy to a color (like blue) and gaussian blur it as needed... put the white line on top. For a better effect, you can copy the blue-blurred line and blur it again and put it behind both other layers.

And that's not the greatest background, didn't have time to replace it.... oh well!

Nice customs

COOOOL!!!! Now that you have shown me the trick I may be gone awhile (laugh). Thank you! :)

You're quite welcome. Just don't let me see you post anything with those hideous half-transparent blue lightsabers with no shiny glowing white center again! :lol

Nice attempt for not knowing how... See, I had been struggling with it for a while, then I sat and stared at a pic of a lightsaber for about 30 minutes... then I had an epiphany! "The CENTER is solid WHITE! and the outside is a color!"... then I felt stupid for not realizing before...

Back