1/6 Facepool FP-010 - WWII US Ranger Combat Medic (1944) - Wade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
w1.jpg
w2.jpg
w3.jpg
w4.jpg
w5.jpg
w6.jpg
w7.jpg
w8.jpg
w9.jpg
w1.jpg
w2.jpg
w3.jpg
w10.jpg
w11.jpg

Facepoolfigure Play 1/6 Action Figure – WWII US Ranger Medic - France 1944
FP010 accessories list:

Realistic head sculpt
Thin and small movable body (including 6 hands)
Medic's Helmet (Metal)
M-41 jacket
HBT uniform top
HBT uniform trousers
GI shirt
T-shirt
belt
American leather boots (suede leather)
leggings
Magazine bag X2
Water bottle + lunch box + water bottle bag X2
first aid kit
M36 Braided Belt
U.S. weight belt
Medic backpack set (including X2, V-shaped strap, X2 connecting belt, Type I plug-in, Type II plug-in)
Medic Geneva Cuff
Ranger Armbands

Medical supplies (cartons need to be folded and assembled by themselves)

Pin Jam + Pin X3​

Medical listing X3​

Scissors​

Green military box​

Iodine bottle + container​

pencil​

Morphine Box + Morphine Needle X3​

Black Potion Bottle X6​

First Aid Pack X6​

burn pack​

dye wrap​

tourniquet​

eye dressing​

Compression Bandage X8​

Triangular Bandage X3​

adhesive bandage​

iodine box​

Estimated shipping date in the first quarter of 2023

The head sculpt looks to be one of their best. Hopefully the paint apps will be complimentary.

I like the bagginess of the uniform, too. I do remember that from the film.

With Wade, we are technically done. Now to wait on DiD's version and see if I need to get that one as well... :huh

That proto looks really good, but their track report for what you get on release is very spotty. I did not preorder this one, but might have to pick it up with no word from DID.
We definitely need a Horvath. We'll see what they can do with Reiben and Carparzo if they continue. They haven't been better than DID's and some of theirs are lacking. The releases and announcements have really come to a halt as of late.

That proto looks really good, but their track report for what you get on release is very spotty. I did not preorder this one, but might have to pick it up with no word from DID.
We definitely need a Horvath. We'll see what they can do with Reiben and Carparzo if they continue. They haven't been better than DID's and some of theirs are lacking. The releases and announcements have really come to a halt as of late.
I have a feeling this is it for both brands. FP and DiD have moved on to other projects FP doing The Pacific and Band of Brothers and DiD has already done what FP is missing.

I have a feeling this is it for both brands. FP and DiD have moved on to other projects FP doing The Pacific and Band of Brothers and DiD has already done what FP is missing.
Which is why I may have to pick this up regardless if it's good or not. It shouldn't be that bad that it wouldn't pass for who it's suppose to be. Unlike Horvath. At this point, there is enough out there to make a nice display.

Hope this is imminent - been waiting a while now. Very strange DID didnt complete the group with this one or perhaps its schedualed in?? Any case im picking this up - its looking like FPs best to date tbh. DIDs let downs in Reiben Horvath and Upham - Upham is a good sculpt but looks nothing like Jeremy D. Actually bought the FP head to replace the DID one - but then resold it after seeing it in hand. The FP sculps are also quite large......

Most of my "SPR" figures are DiD but I do have at least one that I preferred the FP head sculpt. (Upham, for example.) Unfortunately, neither has done a great job with the head sculpts. Either the sculpt is lacking or the paint apps hurt the sculpt.

I've got doubles of some characters, as I picked them up from the first manufacturer to offer the character in order to not risk missing out, all together. I will need to sell those off in order to recoup the funds. Off the top of my head, FP's "Miller" along with the Mellish head sculpt that came with Upham and the matching uniform set.

Totally agree however i sided with the DID Upham with both in hand as the paint i feel is better if not the likeness. So im 100% DID on SPR with the pre order on this one - just incase!
I was late getting these as i started with Miller - planning on just him and Ryan only - but then i caught the bug and had to scramble to get Caparzo and Reiben which i managed in the end.
DID are releasing a new figure every couple of months it seems.....

I just received and paid Giantoy for my Medic Wade figure from Facepool!

This one should complete the "Saving Private Ryan" collection. It is definitely a nice feeling.

Same here - Collection complete! Only this FP in mine. You watch DID announce Wade soon....

Back