1/6 Facepool FP-010 - WWII US Ranger Combat Medic (1944) - Wade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, he looks fantastic. A fitting way to end the SPR collection. Now where the heck is mine? The tracker has it bouncing back and forth between two different post offices, for the last 2 days! :tap

I hope this isnt the last. I would still like to see Facepool finish the team. I missed out on the DID versions.....

On a side note, I messaged them and asked if they were looking at other periods such as modern and Vietnam. Platoon, Tears of the Sun, Black Hawk Down, etc... They said they were looking at Vietnam.

Next one seen previewed is Von Richthofen - really looking forward to that one!

Medic Wade arrived and while I didn't set him up, I only took a few quick photos of the head sculpt, which in my opinion is fantastic.

Don't let my usual mediocre photos fool you. This is, in my opinion, Facepool's best head sculpt in their entire "SPR" line.

My "SPR" collection is pretty much complete now. Feels good to complete a line.

Wade 4.jpg

Wade 2.jpg

Wade 3.jpg

Wade 1.jpg

I feel like Facepool Figures headsculpts dont look as good in person from the prototype photos. I've had two FP figures which I've since sold and both of them was disappointed I the heads. Mg42 gunner ardennes and lssah hungary 1945 ones

For me its the best in the FP series SPR. Not brilliant bnm but good enough to join my DID figures. Any upgrades produced would be welcome for Reiben, Horvarth and Upham imo.......

Back