1/6 Facepool FP-010 - WWII US Ranger Combat Medic (1944) - Wade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuddyGus

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't see that the figure had its own thread. I know we have seen the rough sculpt already. But this teaser from the upcoming ComicCon shows the uniform. Also shows a WWII Marine Mortarman and a sign for Claus von Stauffenberg. Very cool news.

Attachments

• CC843649-8BAA-47D4-9CEB-9CC66CCC52EC_1_102_o.jpeg
    CC843649-8BAA-47D4-9CEB-9CC66CCC52EC_1_102_o.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 4
😲 Is that sledgehammer from the Pacific?! even comes with the full Mortar tube! I love band of brothers but I'd MUCH rather have the three main guys from the Pacific.

😲 Is that sledgehammer from the Pacific?! even comes with the full Mortar tube! I love band of brothers but I'd MUCH rather have the three main guys from the Pacific.

Bite your tongue! :stick :wink1:

I would immediately pick up the three from "The Pacific"... :lol

Great to see Wade closer to being a preorder!

Oh yeah!!! Wade will complete the SPR squad! Head sculpt looks decent there, too.

Definitely picking up the PTO Marine, as well. Valkrie German looks good, too.

SO tempted to start selling off other figures and dedicate myself back to the original collecting of military themed figures...

Oh yeah!!! Wade will complete the SPR squad! Head sculpt looks decent there, too.

Definitely picking up the PTO Marine, as well. Valkrie German looks good, too.

SO tempted to start selling off other figures and dedicate myself back to the original collecting of military themed figures...
Honestly, with the prices and quality control issues of Hot Toys these days, this is pretty much what I'm doing now.

Honestly, with the prices and quality control issues of Hot Toys these days, this is pretty much what I'm doing now.
That's part of the reason I started collecting military. I originally got into sixth scale just to do Star Wars, Marvel and Lord of the Rings. Marvel sucks now, Hot Toys is absolutely killing any interest I have in collecting Star Wars, and I'm not sure what else Asmus can make besides a select few that will actually interest me.

Might ramp up some more military myself like you and FlyAndFight.

I don't remember his helmet looking like that but, it will do if DiD doesn't do their job.

They didn't weather it. Most customs I've seen have that big 'ole white circle. It's there but should be heavily mutted.

Back