1/6 DiD D80158 Afrika Korps Infantry MG34 Gunner – Bialas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got Bialas

Attachments

• 20220913_175050.jpg
    20220913_175050.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
I'm gonna be broke with all these DAK figures and accessories.

I'm sticking to the figures as I find them more interesting than the accessories.

It's great if you're creating dioramas, but my display isn't like that. Plus I like Bialas carrying his MG34!

I just kitbashed one for my AK team using parts left over from the others amd bought some bits aswell. The guy with the brown overcoat

Attachments

• 20220916_185238.jpg
    20220916_185238.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Hope they don't fall apart or break easily like I've seen so many people complain about on their older ones.

Members on the Chinese BBICN forum often have a low opinion of DiD, and I've read reports that the older diecast pieces were made of brittle pot metal.

I still have the Vickers on tripod from the 1940 BEF Coleman figure, and it's still fine even though it has some tiny parts.

The issue may be high humidity in the far east accelerating decay?

Yeah I do look at that BBICN forum almost daily to see what's new in the WWII section. I have read comments like that alright and in general they dont seem too happy with DID anyways!!

Yeah I do look at that BBICN forum almost daily to see what's new in the WWII section. I have read comments like that alright and in general they dont seem too happy with DID anyways!!

I usually have the BBICN New Product and Unboxing tabs open all the time.

Chrome's auto translate isn't that great so sometimes it involves a bit of guesswork. lol

Oddly, Alert Line always translates as 'Boundary Play' and Dragon (DML) as 'Veyron'.

Some of the posts over there are pretty unsavoury and would warrant infractions or bans here, but they're often the first with the news of new product.

You introduced me to that site and it does provide some good information along with some funny translations.

I've wondered if I were to reply with one of those translations, if it would get translated back correctly.

You introduced me to that site and it does provide some good information along with some funny translations.

I've wondered if I were to reply with one of those translations, if it would get translated back correctly.

If you typed into Google translate with the output set to Chinese and posted it on BBICN, it would probably come out as garbled as when we try to read BBICN. :lol

I only came across that forum a few weeks ago seen that website stamped on the bottom of a picture of a figure so I followed it up with a Google search.

Another website is Bili Bili kinda like their version of YouTube!
I've seen a few unboxings of some of DIDs newest figures before they upload em to Youtube in english

Back