1/6 DARK TOYS DTM005 Collectible Figure MAX DX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will use the hands and a few items from this release. I own Geewhiz real leather jacket and pants.

IMG_20220805_122953.jpg

IMG_20220805_122927.jpg

WTF?

Sorry for bumping. I have a bad feeling after seeing their Beverly Hills Cop figure

Agreed. But at least you have options.

The Beverly Hills Cop figure I did get. Eddie is a little to light colored and not dark enough. BUt not that awful in hand. I was happy/

Agreed. But at least you have options.

The Beverly Hills Cop figure I did get. Eddie is a little to light colored and not dark enough. BUt not that awful in hand. I was happy/
Maybe I am mistaken. I saw pics of the clothes not fitting the body very well and the head too small in scale

This one has got to be better the the Present Toys version surely? I mean Jesus!

The Premier Toys one is definitely winning in the head sculpt department - just about, nothing else though really…

Come on Dark Toys 🤞🏻

Well, another month has passed and still no news on a figure due Q3 2022.

I hope that means they saw the other two and decided they could make a killing with a really great Max. Praying for Deckard level awesomeness...

Well, another month has passed and still no news on a figure due Q3 2022.

I hope that means they saw the other two and decided they could make a killing with a really great Max. Praying for Deckard level awesomeness...
It always makes me more hopeful when a figure is delayed, makes me think they might be trying to get the figure right. You are correct, if they nail this they could make a killing.

Back