1/6 1/6 Custom Yondu Udonta - Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drastrix

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
1/6 Custom Yondu Udonta by Drastrix Customs
#onesixth #custom #actionfigure #toyphotography #marvel #guardiansofthegalaxy #yondu

I spend a whole weekend to finish this figure and I'm very pleased with the result. The idea came from my friend Ekin Can Seyhan. He is also making one for himself (check it out)

Our talented friend Tuncay aka Ulukan Tasarım made this amazing head sculpt. I didnt see any better Yondu head sculpt so far. We are very proud of his work 😎

I used a black leather coat set (came with the pants and long sleeve tshirt) and a custom Blade vest. I painted everything and wired the coat. Its not movie accurate but Yondu is a colorful character and this outfit suits him well.

His arrow is larger than movie but I didnt want to use some thin arrow like a needle. I drilled a hole in fist hand for tighter grip.

I'm still working on his pose. For now, they are looking like a happy crowded family for now and new members will join up soon.

You can find my other customs by faceboook and instagram (Drastrix Customs on facebook and Drastrix Workshop on instagram)
Thanks a lot for the support!

IMG_4378.jpgIMG_4377.jpg

That looks great! Thanks for sharing it, and welcome to the forum :)

Back