1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At best, I consider them an overpriced 12 inch Marvel Legends with less articulation. It baffles me at how they can charge that much for these. The stands they provide are hardly useful given how heavy these are.
Yeah they're overpriced for sure. These figures should be $100-$150 MAX but unfornately they charge around $200-$250 for these.

I will say though that they do a good job with the figures, given what they are. Love the Animated Wolverine that they did so I'll probably get Batman + Joker when they put them up.

51887855983_9365d35173_k_d.jpg
51887772441_7b42df2e9a_k_d.jpg

Yeah they're overpriced for sure. These figures should be $100-$150 MAX but unfornately they charge around $200-$250 for these.

I will say though that they do a good job with the figures, given what they are. Love the Animated Wolverine that they did so I'll probably get Batman + Joker when they put them up.

51887855983_9365d35173_k_d.jpg
51887772441_7b42df2e9a_k_d.jpg

They could at least improve the articulation. Even Hot Toys with soft goods have better (and more POA) than these.

Joker looks awesome but I wished that Batman was taller. The original release was proportionally in line with other 1/6 figures but it had really short elbow and knee connectors, nothing would be cooler than to have the animated Batman and Joker displayed with my Hot Toys figures but that's not gonna happen unless they fix his height. I'd gladly double dip if they do.

I don't get it. This "no guns" **** has not been at all consistent. They won't allow Todd McFarlane to put guns in with his DC figures because most of them are sold at retail with kids toys, but the Spinmaster figures, which are geared specifically toward kids, can have them as long as they're oversized and some bright color like red or green. This Joker will not be sold at retail (except for some comic shops), is 100% not geared toward kids, and if Mondo had given Joker a comically long gun and made the bang flag non-removable...? ****ing WB.

Joker looks awesome but I wished that Batman was taller. The original release was proportionally in line with other 1/6 figures but it had really short elbow and knee connectors, nothing would be cooler than to have the animated Batman and Joker displayed with my Hot Toys figures but that's not gonna happen unless they fix his height. I'd gladly double dip if they do.
I messaged one of Mondo’s creative directors about a week ago on Insta and kind of assumed I’d never hear anything back, but he confirmed for me today that the new Batman will include an updated paint deco to better match the show, Glow in the Dark eyes, and a height adjustment, which was the one I was most hoping for. Looks like I’m triple dipping.:lol

I messaged one of Mondo’s creative directors about a week ago on Insta and kind of assumed I’d never hear anything back, but he confirmed for me today that the new Batman will include an updated paint deco to better match the show, Glow in the Dark eyes, and a height adjustment, which was the one I was most hoping for. Looks like I’m triple dipping.:lol
Damn they're actually adjusting the height on it? That's great if he's correct. Will grab him and Joker together for sure then.

Have they said if that version will be SDCC exclusive or anything like that?

Damn they're actually adjusting the height on it? That's great if he's correct. Will grab him and Joker together for sure then.

Have they said if that version will be SDCC exclusive or anything like that?
That was all he specified, but that there would be more info on Mondo’s socials this week.

Bah! Don't advertise them as 1/6 Scale if Batman is shorter than my Hot Toys Batgirl figure.

Yeah I wish they clarified what they meant by that and if it relates to the height of the figure.

Still, these two wouldn't be displayed next to other Hot Toys or regular 1/6 scale figures so it's not too much of an issue for me.

Yeah I wish they clarified what they meant by that and if it relates to the height of the figure.
It really would. They said it in response to a question on Instagram, I think. I find it a bit weird there hasn't been any other mention of it. It would be much more successful.I'm sure there are a lot of collectors who feel the same way as Jay Virtual, and getting people to purchase a Batman figure is the whole point of selling it.

I wouldn't consider Hot Toys the authority on scale, anyway. Those Arkham figures are HUGE,
Hot Toys has slowly been creeping into the 1/5 scale territory with some of there figures. They just increase in height every year.

I'm glad Mondo gave Batman a small boost in height. Would have gotten it either way.

Pages are up. Sale will go live on Wednesday. Increased height is confirmed on the page for Batman!

Joker looks really good as well. Great expressions that they decided on. Excited to grab these two.

https://mondoshop.com/products/batman-the-animated-series-batman-1-6-scale-figure-redux
https://mondoshop.com/products/batman-the-animated-series-joker-1-6-scale-figure-sdcc-exclusive
https://mondoshop.com/products/batman-the-animated-series-joker-1-6-scale-figure
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Batman: The Animated Series - Batman 1/6 Scale Figure - Redux

Batman returns! Based on the seminal BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES, this new version of our previously sold-out figure comes with Glow-in-the-Dark eyes, a new B:TAS-accurate paint application, and revised sculpt giving the figure more height.

Featuring over 30 points of articulation and a TON of accessories, this Batman B:TAS 1/6th scale figure is a love letter to one of the most influential shows of all time!

Details​

PRODUCT INFORMATION
Height12"
MaterialPVC, ABS
Weight4 lbs

ARTISTS​

• Jason Wires Productions
  • Joe Allard
  • Ramirez Studios
  • Photography: Raúl Barrero

PRODUCT INCLUDES​

• Batman Figure
  • Regular GID Eyes Portrait
  • Angry GID Eyes Portrait
  • Smiling GID Eyes Portrait
  • Bruce Wayne Portrait
  • H.A.R.D.A.C. Portrait
  • Folded Cowl
  • X 2 Batterangs
  • Gas Mask
  • Goggles
  • Spray canister
  • Grapple Hook
  • Extended Grapple Hook
  • Binoculars
  • Bat Star
  • Figure Stand
  • 9 interchangeable hands.
Batman_PP-001.jpg
Batman_PP-002.jpg

Batman_PP-003_Spin.gif

Batman_PP-004.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Batman: The Animated Series - Joker 1/6 Scale Figure SDCC Exclusive

Arguably one of the most Iconic villains of all time, from one of the best animated shows of all time, the Joker is joining our BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES 1/6th scale figure line! The 2022 SDCC Exclusive features over 30 points of articulation, 6 different portraits, including a first-ever “Be a Clown” portrait for a Joker Collectible, as well as a slew of iconic accessories.

This Joker figure captures the spirit and look of the ever-influential B:TAS, and is going to be a great part of any fan’s collection.

Details​

PRODUCT INFORMATION
Edition size1000
Height12"
MaterialPVC, ABS
Weight4lbs

ARTISTS​

• Design: Joe Allard
  • Sculpt: Tommy Hodges
  • Paint: Mark Bristow
  • Packaging Art: Phantom City Creative
  • Packaging Layout: Mike Bonanno