1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw Mondo's post on Twitter and the article in variety. I really hope this means we'll get that Joker faster and maybe a bit more accurate (the paint on the hair still needed to be reworked from what was shown at DesignerCon last year). Also hoping this DOES NOT mean a decline in paint and overall quality.
tumblr_oghsl3mSfw1uzae1ko1_500.gifv

Seeing what they just did with He-Man, makes me wonder if they’d ever do another Bats with different **** and address the height disparity.

PLEASE tell me that new Batman isn't a SDCC attendee exclusive. I'm all for picking up a new version of Batman and the Joker figure together if they offer them online.
I don’t think it is, but I’m trying to figure out what differences there are aside from glow in the dark eyes and the black suit Wayne head being included. I’m hoping for a height adjustment but am not optimistic.

I don’t think it is, but I’m trying to figure out what differences there are aside from glow in the dark eyes and the black suit Wayne head being included. I’m hoping for a height adjustment but am not optimistic.
Yeah was trying to see if there was a height increase but hard to say. Real shame if they didn't adjust that but I still I might pick them up together. Never picked up the original Batman figure but having him with Joker will look great.

Joker looks really good as well. Loving the expressions that they picked out.

ohfMWJW.png

sUW0zXJ.png

L1Lgd4y.png

GUFnz6I.png
3w3E2rv.png

WWuMtkq.png

XlOH97W.png

9BuUQB3.png

3sXvouH.png

97ibLp8.png
On2FIdT.png

Joker looks good. Didn't mention though when it will go up for preorder. Articulation just looks inadequate on Batman. He looks like a statue trying to land a punch on Joker in those photos.

Man, these are what I wish the DC Collectibles figures would’ve been.

The Jekko the Jokester head is a fun addition, although I’d likely never use it.

No BANG or tommy gun is a shame but that definitely has to do with Warner Bros recent stupid rule where companies aren't allowed to include guns with their figures now. :ohbfrank:

mP04DyF.png
k8AaXGC.png

The Joker looks nice but I already have 2 versions of their Batman.

I would only consider getting another Batman from them if they increased Batman's height. I am afraid from the photos that they did not.

I just wish these Mondo Batman figures had some mixed media to avoid these ugly articulation points - I'd buy EVERY SINGLE ONE if that was the case.

I just wish these Mondo Batman figures had some mixed media to avoid these ugly articulation points - I'd buy EVERY SINGLE ONE if that was the case.
It would actually make them appear to look like $200+ figures but yeah Mondo can barely push out these 1/6 figures with no cloth out.

I wouldn't bet on them doing a good job with actual fabric or in a timely fashion.

I think this figure is getting me into the line. Definitely interested in the deluxe version with the Jekko the Clown headsculpt, as "Be a Clown" was the first Batman: The Animated Series episode I saw on TV as a kid.

It would actually make them appear to look like $200+ figures but yeah Mondo can barely push out these 1/6 figures with no cloth out.

I wouldn't bet on them doing a good job with actual fabric or in a timely fashion.

At best, I consider them an overpriced 12 inch Marvel Legends with less articulation. It baffles me at how they can charge that much for these. The stands they provide are hardly useful given how heavy these are.

Back