1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well darn. Just picked up my redux from the post office but right out of the box he’s got some QC issues. Marks above and below his eyes, strange line that runs through the bat symbol and scratched off paint on the inside of the elbows. Put him next to my black variant from years back and the paint there is still perfect. I’ve emailed support and hopefully it all works out (little worried cause I’m in Canada and was already hit with duties) but definitely a bummer.

Hopefully joker turns out a lot better!

Attachments

• E459EBD6-ED1A-40F5-A910-4C06F3AC76DC.jpeg
    E459EBD6-ED1A-40F5-A910-4C06F3AC76DC.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 88C20D2C-D1F5-43F5-976A-9091D2308305.jpeg
    88C20D2C-D1F5-43F5-976A-9091D2308305.jpeg
    818.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1143DB45-16E0-447E-B183-80B544F16377.jpeg
    1143DB45-16E0-447E-B183-80B544F16377.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Mondo will make it right, every time I have reported a QC issue they have gone the extra mile. I even got an entire replacement figure for free and they told me to keep the defective one. Amazing customer service.

Looks like Batman redux is in stock and ready to ship on the Mondo website. Just ordered mine😁. Says it'll be shipped in 3-5 business days, so we'll see if it arrives next week.

Quick update on the shipping... just got UPS tracking # from Mondo. Batman redux should be delivered on Sunday! Ordered on Thursday, shipped next day and should be delivered two days later.. sweet! Hopefully no delays but I'll see. Just thought id share in case any one else is on the fence.

I have the Mafex TNBA Batman, and it's a great figure!
Skipping the Joker because I hate the design. Even the show designer's regretted for not adding Joker's red clownish lipstick.

When did Mondo start charging $200+ for these? I wanted to get Joker and the updated Batman (and Magneto from the xmen side) but it seems way too high.

When did Mondo start charging $200+ for these? I wanted to get Joker and the updated Batman (and Magneto from the xmen side) but it seems way too high.
Right? I know prices across the board have gone up, but this one felt pretty steep for a line that started off as half the cost of a Hot Toy. I really wanted the Joker as he looks definitive, but between the price hike and the very loose joints of my Catwoman, I couldn’t justify it.

I was hoping NECA would eventually get to some BTAS in their 1/4 line but it seems like they aren't focusing on any super hero properties for 1/4.

Some of the likeness were hit or miss (looking at Thor) but most of the Batman related characters looked really good and at a price of like half of what mondo is charging.

I think hell’s frozen over. I just received my shipping notification for the Mondo SDCC exclusive Joker! I thought he wasn’t due til like February!

I think hell’s frozen over. I just received my shipping notification for the Mondo SDCC exclusive Joker! I thought he wasn’t due til like February!

Same.

Their website still lists arrival in February. I wouldn't be shocked to find out this was a glitch.

Back