1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where the hell is Robin!?!?!?
Unfortunately, there’s no point making a Robin until they put out a proper Batman. If they make Robin properly scaled to the rest of the figures he’ll be as tall as the original Batman they made. If they scale him to Batman, he’ll be tiny.

I guess if you just want Batman and Robin it would be fine. It just feels like they’re stuck.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, there’s no point making a Robin until they put out a proper Batman. If they make Robin properly scaled to the rest of the figures he’ll be as tall as the original Batman they made. If they scale him to Batman, he’ll be tiny.

I guess if you just want Batman and Robin it would be fine. It just feels like they’re stuck.
Batman is short but I think the second release of Batman would work if Robin is the same height as Harley:
1713594210068.png
1713594247891.png

Pic by

AlanJG1

Tomorrow a new villain is entering the ring and Gotham City...

Introducing our newest figure in the BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES 1/6 scale line... the mighty Bane! Standing over 13” tall, this massive assassin comes complete with swappable portraits and hands (and some iron to stay up on his gains, of course).

Just like our other recent BTAS figures, Bane will be available as both a Regular Edition and a deluxe Timed Edition. On sale for just six days, the Timed Edition includes exclusive extras from the show like his Unmasked Portrait and Mask Accessory, plus the Venom Overdose Upper Torso, Portrait and Hands.
Both editions drop Tuesday, April 23 at NOON CT at MondoShop.com. (Timed Edition ends Monday, April 29 at NOON CT.)

Free shipping to the United States, Canada, UK and the EU. Payment plans are available.

See more at Mondo News (link in bio).

2uDTBBh.jpeg
WHJXelC.jpeg
Yv45qpx.jpeg
UdqEG01.jpeg
7YSsEQX.jpeg
SOn3FFj.jpeg

Back