1/6 Asmus Toy - The Lord of The Rings - Nazgûl 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys mean the frayed hood or the edge of the robe?
The frayed hood is a bit too much in my opinion. They were frayed in the movies but it was MUCH more subtle and not so thick on the edges. The edge of the hood was mostly clean cut.

The figures hoods edge needs to be less frayed and have a more clean edge overall. It's way too much right now and looks too much like yarn sticking out.

Attached some stills from the movie for reference.

mmbe4Xj.jpg

ZwJJegU.png

m853ptA.png

HP8Aa2E.png
ijwOZmC.png

rKLAF0Z.png

QkGityQ.png

The frayed hood is a bit too much in my opinion. They were frayed in the movies but it was MUCH more subtle and not so thick on the edges. The edge of the hood was mostly clean cut.

The figures hoods edge needs to be less frayed and have a more clean edge overall. It's way too much right now and looks too much like yarn sticking out.

Attached some stills from the movie for
Thank you, let me report to the design team.

Box looks pretty.
Looking forward to some video reviews/previews.

Not to be the debbie downer - but is the hood still overly frayed?

Damn, I thought them bringing up the hood to the design team would mean they would bother actually changing it but it's still the same overly thick and frayed hood as the prototype. Disappointing in that regard.

CdkDJEG.png

ZwJJegU.png

QkGityQ.png

maybe not so much the first pic but I think it looks great in the second and third pic.
Damn, I thought them bringing up the hood to the design team would mean they would bother actually changing it but it's still the same overly thick and frayed hood as the prototype. Disappointing in that regard.

CdkDJEG.png

ZwJJegU.png

QkGityQ.png
I have most of Asmus releases, Witchking and the ACI Nazgûl included, and something that Asmus don´t want to understand is that the fibers of the cloths have to be IN SCALE. This means the use of microfibers as ACI did, not to repeat again and again the same error. I had some hopes this time, but I think I will cancel my preorder on this and stick to my ACI Nazgûl. But then again: Asmus has to improve if they want to survive the next generation of 1/6 products.

Back