1/6 108 TOYS "Face change" Face-off Sean Archer & Castor Troy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really an unexpected surprise to see these in 1:6 form. Tailoring doesn’t look that great, but overall these are pretty cool looking figures. Face/Off was a fun movie with over-the-top performances by both Travolta and Cage. I have sixteen POs to get through between now and the end of March, but will add these to my B list if they stay around long enough or aren’t bumped by something else.
I can't see these lasting till March. I think these will sell out fast. Just my opinion, but it's a decently well known 90s property that I think people desired for a while.

I cannot knock you. I am down big financially also. Mainly due to TOYSBLUNDERLAND and me not knowing about them properly and relying on ahem....certain boards advertising them. Purchased BTTF vehicle, they never shipped then purchased from another site. Literally spent twice as much. I am an idiot, but really wanted it.

I have to be wiser. I actually ended up cancelling from TOYSBLUNDERLAND and they still haven't shipped the store credited figures....lol. I am such a loser.

I can't see these lasting till March. I think these will sell out fast. Just my opinion, but it's a decently well known 90s property that I think people desired for a while.

I cannot knock you. I am down big financially also. Mainly due to TOYSBLUNDERLAND and me not knowing about them properly and relying on ahem....certain boards advertising them. Purchased BTTF vehicle, they never shipped then purchased from another site. Literally spent twice as much. I am an idiot, but really wanted it.

I have to be wiser. I actually ended up cancelling from TOYSBLUNDERLAND and they still haven't shipped the store credited figures....lol. I am such a loser.
You aren’t alone my friend.

Mind you, I had used them for a number of years with no problems whatsoever, until this year…

Received mine today
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.JPG
10.JPG
11.png

I
You aren’t alone my friend.

Mind you, I had used them for a number of years with no problems whatsoever, until this year…
Never thought they were bad people despite what others claimed, plus this website and others advertised for them.

Now I'm out 1000s of dollars and no hope. Used store credit for figs they claimed to have and nothing shipped.

Lesson is listen to word on the street not the toys board that take their advertising money.

Glad I didn't preorder Face Off from them...a slight win🥴

Without glasses look fine. Wish for extra heads such as a screaming cage, or crazy wide eye cage but for price, great.

Cage looks like he's trying to force a dump out but keeps failing, and looks worried.

Last edited:
The clothing sadly is god awful. The head looks ok with the glasses and without they dont really look like Cage and Travolta.. does Cage look he ate some bad Chinese food? lol how does the mask look on the figures? Maybe that will change my opinions on the figures.

Received mine today, they are cheap, but have lots of potential. Nice little projects to work on, I am glad that I got them as I love the film - the silly goodness that it is.

The clothing sadly is god awful. The head looks ok with the glasses and without they dont really look like Cage and Travolta.. does Cage look he ate some bad Chinese food? lol how does the mask look on the figures? Maybe that will change my opinions on the figures.
What looks cheap about the clothing? I am trying to understand 1/6 better.

Back