Statue 1:4 Tweeterhead Batman Returns Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought two of these only to return the worst one. I did notice that included a cross eyed as well. The one I’m keeping doesn’t have this. Guess it could more common. Here’s the one I’m keeping.

Attachments

• E76F8C30-0849-494F-AEBD-08E64975A0A2.jpeg
    E76F8C30-0849-494F-AEBD-08E64975A0A2.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 121
I bought two of these only to return the worst one. I did notice that included a cross eyed as well. The one I’m keeping doesn’t have this. Guess it could more common. Here’s the one I’m keeping.
Good to know, have a feeling about that, and an exchange might end up with the same thing. What reason did you give them for a return?

I noticed some people have it like mine and some are like your (more or less white underneath the pupil.) Do you mind sharing your edition number? Mine is 20XX/2204. I have a feeling the pupil shifted higher and higher towards the end of the batch.

Even with the correct eye position, the airbrushed eye makeup makes this look cheap as f*** (given that's the focal point, it looks nothing like MP in the film). A great piece ruined by such a simple time saving method. Hopefully some custom paintwork lifts this up to what the sculpt provides. Still the best MP catmoman either way.

Last edited:
Tweeterheads 1/6th MP Catwoman was better imo.
As is Necas large figurine.
But to each their own.

My gosh, I just rewatch segments of her in Returns, and the right one's eyes so so close to her.

Good to know, have a feeling about that, and an exchange might end up with the same thing. What reason did you give them for a return?

I noticed some people have it like mine and some are like your (more or less white underneath the pupil.) Do you mind sharing your edition number? Mine is 20XX/2204. I have a feeling the pupil shifted higher and higher towards the end of the batch.
My good one was in the early 2000's while the cross eyed was 600's. Just luck of the draw, QC rush job, that lower number also has some finish issues on the boot.

My good one was in the early 2000's while the cross eyed was 600's. Just luck of the draw, QC rush job, that lower number also has some finish issues on the boot.
Interesting, thanks for that. There's some scuff-like marks on some of her body parts as well, but I chuck it up as real costume would have those too.

Ur cat is sweet :love: the statue looks really good from the side. likeness for this price is really really good

Unboxed mine today.
Already had the Sideshow 1/4, and sort of bought this one on an impulse. Figured I'll just sell it.
But no - Keeping it - Already displayed, and is absolutely gorgeous!

I8f you can swing it - Grab it! Will not regret it.

I'm still fairly new to statues. How easy would a 2000+ edition like this one sell in the used market?

Don't think so.
Female statues rarely loose value. Look how much the Sideshow catwoman michelle pfeiffer 1/4 is going for.
Give it a little time.
The Exclusive is still available at retail price and there are 2500 of them

If you mean wait years then yeah maybe but with 7500 made in total, there's no reason anyone would pay retail for second hand

The Exclusive is still available at retail price and there are 2500 of them

If you mean wait years then yeah maybe but with 7500 made in total, there's no reason anyone would pay retail for second hand
Regular sold on ebay for 700.
But who knows, we can only speculate at this point.
On a side note - My shipper and the base marked with xxxx out of 2204.

Regular sold on ebay for 700.
But who knows, we can only speculate at this point.
On a side note - My shipper and the base marked with xxxx out of 2204.
Oh that's right, that's why I was saying 2000+. Totally forgot it's supposedly 7500 total.

Back