Statue 1:4 Tweeterhead Batman Returns Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received tracking number from Tweeterhead and will be arriving tomorrow so hopefully all of you who ordered directly through them will be getting yours shortly as well

Just received and she’s definitely an amazing piece and pics don’t do her justice. Sadly her knuckles have what seems to be a fingerprint impression. Idiot must’ve not used gloves while painting and curing. Reached out to TH for a replacement arm. I can’t see why they wouldn’t but the glossy paint could be an issue. Worst case I return and buy from SS.
D185733C-79B4-4134-8EDD-0C800A2C5326.jpeg

I was close to pulling the trigger on this after watching some reviews last week, since it's such a damn sexy looking statue ... but I still struggle to see any Michelle Pfeiffer in it. So not sure if I really want to pay $600 for something that would look amazing on display, but be more just a stylized representation of her Catwoman...

521A89E8-F560-4938-AC70-83655019923A.jpeg

It arrived with an indentation on her nose. Is it just mine that has that?

I feel the need to buy one just to repaint the eyes. Those irises are too tiny. The makeup could be way better, too.
Yeah I was considering the same thing, as the eye makeup isn't at all accurate to what she had in the movie. But even with a repaint I'm not sure how much it would really improve the likeness, and if it would be worth the effort...

5db67440045a317d3641bcd2_1.jpeg

Just received and she’s definitely an amazing piece and pics don’t do her justice. Sadly her knuckles have what seems to be a fingerprint impression. Idiot must’ve not used gloves while painting and curing. Reached out to TH for a replacement arm. I can’t see why they wouldn’t but the glossy paint could be an issue. Worst case I return and buy from SS.

Mine has that as well at almost the same spot, but it's less noticeable, or maybe my lighting condition is different. I couldn't capture it well on camera.

Some pics of her in a Besta:
rnFY3dm.jpg

wsbF894.jpg

Posted this on statueforum, but maybe different audience here. Is it me or does she have a bit of lazy eye going on? It's more apparent in person, it's almost like she's looking at something close to her face.

vGJAMqo.jpg

hoJFZQ0.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah they do look slightly crossed, but my Prime 1 Ultimate WW is the same way and I don't find it all that distracting myself. It just looks like she's focusing on something a bit closer instead of off in the distance.

Lovely collection, she looks great alongside everything else!

You could ask if they would replace it but I don't know if they would agree. If you can live with it then at least she's not displayed face on

The eyes\eye makeup is the only thing that stopped me from purchasing this. Best MP Catwoman there currently is imo

Back